Game Thread | Habs vs. Lightning | 03/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

1) I plan on adding team stats and a few other things starting in the next game thread. Didn't do it yet because.. hey.. it was the holidays for me too ;)

2) Yup, Spidey is taking a HW/GDT break of undetermined length..

3) Thanks for the comments!

4) Yes, i did take that photo of Montreal. Thanks! It's a high dynamic range pic composed from 5 photos using tripod with long exposure. Took it from the Champs de Mars in front of city hall. I have other pix if anyone wants them.

That pic proves once again how beautiful this city is. if you have others please post them.

Much appreciated !

We are going to neutralize the lightning tonight.

Alright, here are some more Montreal pics. If anyone wants more, i'll make a dedicated thread. (I don't want to threadjack this into a Montreal pictures thread, but maybe posting a couple will give us some much needed home-ice good luck! ;) )

hwmtl2.jpg

hwmtl3.jpghwmtl4.jpg

hwmtl5.jpg

GO HABS GO! :hlogo:

hwmtl6.jpg

Edited by Cataclaw

Alright, here are some more Montreal pics. If anyone wants more, i'll make a dedicated thread. (I don't want to threadjack this into a Montreal pictures thread, but maybe posting a couple will give us some much needed home-ice good luck! ;) )

Wow Cataclaw, forget Montreal, your a great photographer. Digital right? Have you messed with them or is it straight up shot? They almost look fake.

U got one of Bell centre at night?

If I'm not mistaken I have a couple, just check my FB photo album.. if you want me to PM them just let me know.

hwmtl4.jpg

my dad works there 18th floor i think, or 21th, they moved few years ago don't remember 18-21 or 21-18...

great pics Cataclaw

Bitchin' game thread. Nice work, Cataclaw.

I'm gonna watch tonights game for sure... out of sheer boredom with nothing else to do. The Lightning are absolutely terrible right now too. :D

Cataclaw, you are a very good photographer. Your City is the best city in Canada. (that I have been to) I found it very social, I felt very safe, it is very beautiful...and...oh ya...THE GREATEST FREAKIN SPORTS FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME IN THE GALAXY IS FROM THERE