Game Day Thread Canadiens @ Thrashers

JMMR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm officially starting to slag Koivu again, btw....it'll either get the ol reverse jinx going, or it won't....and the scathing remarks will be well deserved)

I have to agree with you, Koivu is playing very poorly. If his name was ribs this board would be slagging his every move by now. I think time is catching up with Koivu, we need a number 1 centre to replace him and move him down the depth chart.

I have to agree with you, Koivu is playing very poorly. If his name was ribs this board would be slagging his every move by now. I think time is catching up with Koivu, we need a number 1 centre to replace him and move him down the depth chart.

He's a little pricey to be a third line centre...but that's what he'd be, because Plex is a better player. Better to ship his ass out of town, if anyone is crazy enough to take on his salary.

Sorry to break it to you, but ask any goalie or goalie coach and they'll tell you the same... Pucks aren't supposed to go through a goalie's legs or between his body and arms or between the goalie and the post when he's hugging it. All of those are bad goals...

On this particular goal, Huet was again in his weird "one knee down" position trying to hug the post and his blocker hand wasn't square enough to stop the puck. On the replay it looks more like he was trying to make a lateral move anticipating a shot on the cross-crease pass and never saw the puck hit him...

Nice give-and-go between Plex and Kovy... it'd be nice if other lines would try to get some offense too...

Love Huet or not, it was a bad goal. Simple as that.

Kosty's goal was one of those that brings you out of your seat.

It has been a longtime since the Habs had somebody scoring goals like that.

He's a little pricey to be a third line centre...but that's what he'd be, because Plex is a better player. Better to ship his ass out of town, if anyone is crazy enough to take on his salary.

His play has been disappointing, but at least the habs have developed some talent around him so that they do not fall apart when he slumps.

Edited by Wamsley01

RYDER SCOOORES!

2-1 HABS

The Matrix line - reloaded!

He's married and not gay, so I don't think he'd let you Kozed. Sorry. Don't be bummed.

In his dream.... !

I just want Koivu to stop dragging down any winger paired with him...

The Matrix line scores?!

Funny... it all happened in slow motion too...

Smolinski...

... to Latendresse...

... to Ryder...

Ryder scores!?

Anyone here seen the show Man vs Wild on the discovery channel? The guys name is Bear Grylls...yes, Bear Grylls...and the guy is currently showing how to survive in the wild by eating everything from maggots to freshly lion-killed Zebra.

Anyways, this is on my tv instead of the Habs game. I really need RDS.