Game Thread | Habs vs. Devils | 24/01/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot.. way to go Higgins, breaks the slump. that is his kind of goal, in tight rebounds

I sure hope I am wrong about tonight.. this is looking good now...

Its a good thing we don't have that weak Brodeur in net..

Kots has to do a better job on the PP.. he can't seem to get the rebounds or retreive the puck, one on one. He needs to work on that part of his game.

He is not alone. As someone aptly pointed out earlier the way to beat a goalie like Brodeur is rebounds.

Koivu has not played well this year. Thats a given. But he has the heart of a lion and he is a good captain. Kozed has a hard on for him.

I do! The "Ko" in my name comes from him...

I bet the other poster takes his name from Patrick Sharp?! Or maybe from this guy.. :P

Edited by KoZed

He is not alone. As someone aptly pointed out earlier the way to beat a goalie like Brodeur is rebounds.

As Higgins just demonstrated. :)

Well, PP again...

Please get the insurance goal... 5 on brodeur would be sweet...

Habs only have a bad game every 8 games or so in the past couple of weeks (4-1 losses to DAL and NYR), so I expect them to have a good game tonight and if they lose it'll be very close.

Habs proving me right, so that makes up for Koivu's goal! :P

Please get the insurance goal... 5 on brodeur would be sweet...

Getting 4 is still pretty good. Breaks any psychological edge Brodeur used to have on us...

Off-side just as Brodeur was being pulled...

Less than a minute left to the game. PLEASE Huet don't allow a softy... *crosses fingers while touching wood and praying to St-Patrick*

Refs refuse the Devils' timeout!

The Habs win ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... In New Jersey?

Yes.

I think it is.

I am usually an optimistic person but this game is over 2 goal deficit in New Jersey with no one who will run Brodeur through the cross bar this one is all over.

I am still going to watch but Ite it.

I appreciate your optimism, but I thought the Habs were going to win tonight, I really doubt it now.

2 wins in 14 years can do that to you.

HABS WIN

EAT YOUR WORDS

I TOLD YOU SO

:hlogo: :lol: :lol: :lol::clap: :clap:

I never would've have predicted this in a million years. This is a win last years team could not produce. The difference???

Maybe they are becoming a team with some pride? That would be nice considering the shirts they wear.