Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 03/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am super pumped up for this one. I am already foaming at the mouth and usually that doesn't start until at least 30 mins before a game.

GO HABS GO let's get to within 1 point of those Senators.

Nice GDT as always by the way Cataclaw.

Edited by Habsfan24

Great thread as always.

man I hate afternoon games for some reason, they don't have the same atmosphere.

I'd think they would play halak since huet dosen't play well against the rangers from what i've seen. Plus he need a rest.

Alright, lets close this gap and take over 1st!

GO :hlogo: GO

Some other forums has Halak starting so i'm not sure either.

Go Habs Go!!!

Nice thread Cataclaw.

I think it'll be known just before the game.

I for one would like to see Halak get a start, but Huet has been so hot... tough call imho.

Thanks for the kind words -- i have a bunch of new additions and improvements to the GDT format that i initially wanted to start using yesterday but with these back to back games i haven't had time to finalize them properly, i don't want to rush anything and give you second rate content :) So should be ready for next game on tuesday.

I think it'll be known just before the game.

I for one would like to see Halak get a start, but Huet has been so hot... tough call imho.

Thanks for the kind words -- i have a bunch of new additions and improvements to the GDT format that i initially wanted to start using yesterday but with these back to back games i haven't had time to finalize them properly, i don't want to rush anything and give you second rate content :) So should be ready for next game on tuesday.

Sweet, a nice fancy thread to celebrate the habs taking over the conference :lol:

Great work again 'Claw!!

Tougher game today against a much more talented team than the Isles and who are more rested and on a bit of a roll themselves: But we owe them for those 2 setbacks in NY.

If it's Halak,

Habs 5 (Ryder, Higgins, Tommy K, Kosty Sr. Latendresse)

Rangers 2

If it's Huet,

Habs 5

Rangers 4

Win this and its for first place on Tuesday!!

GHG!!

I hope Halak plays today. the guy has talent and deserves a legit chance to show his value to every team in the league.

guys like Bégin and Kostopoulos need to play the game especially if that peace of shit avery plays.

anyways, teams from newyork will lose today !!

Great work again 'Claw!!

Tougher game today against a much more talented team than the Isles and who are more rested and on a bit of a roll themselves: But we owe them for those 2 setbacks in NY.

If it's Halak,

Rangers 2

If it's Huet,

Habs 5

Rangers 4

GHG!!

I doubt Huet wins a 1 goal game against the Rangers.

Great work again 'Claw!!

If it's Halak,

Rangers 2

If it's Huet,

Habs 5

Rangers 4

GHG!!

5 goals against Lundqvist? Highly doubtful.

I'd say it'll be a close game. Something like 3-2 or 4-3.

Cant wait for this game baby, lets crush those Rangers already!

man I hate afternoon games for some reason, they don't have the same atmosphere.

Agreed, I also hate afternoon games, It just isn't teh same!

I'd think they would play halak since huet dosen't play well against the rangers from what i've seen. Plus he need a rest.

Alright, lets close this gap and take over 1st!

the Rangers are a tougher opponent than the Islanders. Plys for some reason we've had a tough time against them this year. It's time to kick some Ranger ass. I would start Huet tonight, the Guy has been incredibly hot lately, we need this win!

Go Habs GO!

I'm a bit doubtful about this one but if we win we're 1 point behind Ottawa and we play them on Tuesday, for all the marbles. This is the closest we've gone to being 1st in the East/2nd overall this late in the season in what, 15 years? 20?

This is the closest we've gone to being 1st in the East/2nd overall this late in the season in what, 15 years? 20?

Yup, the last time was the 1988-1989 season. That year they made it to the Finals!

I'm not sayng that it will happen again this year. We'll have to be patient and see where this team goes!