Game Thread | Habs vs. Panthers | 13/02/08

Cataclaw

I've been a little sick lately and with back to back games i didn't have time to make the next thread and i might not have time until later this afternoon.

Until then, here's a thread to begin the discussion about tonight's game.

Check this post again a little later for the usual jazz.

GO HABS GO :hlogo:

Edited by Cataclaw

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were the coach I'd sit down Latendresse for tonights game. streit up fornt, kostopoulos back and brisebois eating pop with guillaume looking for cute girls in the stands.

Latendresse's play has been sub-par lately...socred twice in last15 games or so and it was a 2 goal game.

Lats? how about Koivu higgins and ryder, brisbois and streit. they have been worse then lats. atleast he gets chances.

Higgins showed a little jump last night, so I wouldn't sit him. But I'd love to see Koivu and Ryder made healthy scratches tonight. Won't happen tho...we'd see Chipchura called up as a prelude to 'The U.L.B.' finally being scratched.

The Panthers are a banged up team, hopefully we come out hard and build a bit of a lead. I'm glad Price is in tonight, but whats up with Hamrlik? What Kind of virus/allergic reaction does he have? This is getting ridiculous.

Hey whatever happen to Spidey?

Did he ###### off because of that whole thing about Price and somebody making fun of him?

BTW. Not that I care, Cataclaw has quite adequately replaced him. Just wondering.

and GO HABS GO :hlogo:

I say leave the game thread as is................we need a shakeup :rolleyes:

If that doesn't work I say we need to address our thread making........ :lol: Maybe Ek will post this now; "the Habs desperate to get back on track are now looking for a threadmaster according to my source.

YES I'M KIDDING!!!!!

VACATION'S OVER GUYS!

Hey whatever happen to Spidey?

Did he ###### off because of that whole thing about Price and somebody making fun of him?

BTW. Not that I care, Cataclaw has quite adequately replaced him. Just wondering.

and GO HABS GO :hlogo:

Ya, Spidey blew us off. I don't think he's a Habs fan anymore. Another guy I always wonder about is Kaos. Where has he been?

I say leave the game thread as is................we need a shakeup :rolleyes:

If that doesn't work I say we need to address our thread making........ :lol: Maybe Ek will post this now; "the Habs desperate to get back on track are now looking for a threadmaster according to my source.

YES I'M KIDDING!!!!!

VACATION'S OVER GUYS!

Maybe you should change that gay font you've been using. :lol:

I predict a 4-2 win for us. I think we're going to come out with a better effort than last night and Price will be solid. It won't be an easy game but we'll have earned a win. :hlogo:

Goals for: Koivu, Kovalev, A. Kostitsyn, Lapierre

(I tend to get about 1 out of 4 correct ^_^ )

Ya, Spidey blew us off. I don't think he's a Habs fan anymore.

Spidey is a pretty big HAbs Fan.

He left here cause he didn't like it.

He's over on metroboards.com

I used to post there(on the Habs Board) until I got tired of all the childish idiots over there. That's when i decided to come over here!

Edited by Habsfan

Spidey is a pretty big HAbs Fan.

He left here cause he didn't like it.

He's over on metroboards.com

I used to post there(on the Habs Board) until I got tired of all the childish idiots over there. That's when i decided to come over here!

So Spidey felt more at home with the childish idiots?

I predict a 4-2 win for us. I think we're going to come out with a better effort than last night and Price will be solid. It won't be an easy game but we'll have earned a win. :hlogo:

Goals for: Koivu, Kovalev, A. Kostitsyn, Lapierre

(I tend to get about 1 out of 4 correct ^_^ )

One thing is for certain, the boys will have to score AT LEAST 4 goals tonight. Price has been letting in 3 goal per game lately, so we'll need 4 to take the 2 points!