Game Thread | Habs vs. Senators| 13/03/08

KoZed

Game over. Had the habs been playiing well, i would have said that a 3 goal comeback in the third would have been possible, but the way they are playing tonight (like bitches) I smell a shutout for Gerber.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Habs continue to fall(looks like it so far) to the Sens.... I know how you guys feel right no.... actually yea! Carbo needs to wake this team up. This is bloody pathetic. This team has the skill to show the Sens whose boss but they continually choke like Dan Cloutier. TRADE PRICE!!!! TRADE KOIVU!!!!

Yup... looks like Ottawa is our last remaining monkey in the East.

2nd period over. I hope Carbo pierces some eardrums in there...

Just going by the posts here (I can see or hear the game, which tonight might be a good thing)--at this point, I am more concerned with the boys coming out in the 3rd with some fire in their bellies than the win.

It would be a great thing though in Gerber kept the shut out (that is a jinx for the sarcasm-challenged among us)

They're outplaying us around the net. All three of their goals came in close, but we haven't been able to get a single tip or rebound all game long. Price can't be blamed for the goals, he needs someone to take out a player or clear the puck on these shots.

Besides that it's pretty even. We haven't been good, but they haven't been miles ahead of us. Gerber is great handling the puck.

:angry: Why?

:puke: Why?!

:wall: Why does this team insist on being Ottawa's bitch?!?!

The lack of effort out there makes me sick; our D-men are total pussies, and our forwards are lax on the forecheck....it's bloody ridiculous. You'd think this was a game in October, not a game in March with first place on the line.

Edited by sbhatt

I got a theory.

We let Ottawa thump us badly in the regular season, guaranteeing 1st place overall.

We also watch Pittsburgh destroy the competition for first in their division too.

We also let Toronto beat us a few times, to get them into 8th place.

So in the end, we take on New Jersey (our bitch) in the playoffs and thump them badly.

Toronto takes on Ottawa, and wins (muahaha).

And in the next round, we take on Carolina. Which I'd be happy to do.

Sound good?

THe Sens have had some fortune tonight.

1 tip that went top shelf, 1 bank from behind the net and 1 picked out of the air

2 inches off the ice.

Have the habs been great? No, but this could very easily be a 1-0 game

Who ya gonna call?

WHO'S THE MAN????????

KOIVU! KOIVU! KOIVU! KOIVU!!!!!!!!!

Wait, I mean ...

Who ya gonna trade?

KOIVU! KOIVU! KOIVU! KOIVU!!!!!!!!!
Edited by TheAussiePosse

At least they're playing like they want to win for a second. It just seems like it's not our night.

Oh'well,,,,,at least It will shut my friends up, who lately have been giving me the ...." Hey...don't you think the Habs might be peaking a little to soon?" line.