Playoff tix on sale March 29

les_glorieux

UPDATE: I just called the Bell Centre to see how many tickets per person could be purchased, and I was told that the maximum was four. I was also told that tickets go on sale THIS SATURDAY, March 29. They have not confirmed what system will be used for tickets, but they will be confirmed by Thursday. The time is also not confirmed.

Your best bet to know what's going on is to call the Bell Centre ticket office after noon on Friday.

awesome. thanks man

I have a friend with season tix and he said I can have a set for a first round game. 330 AA. Nose bleeds, but they are decent seats. One game is better than none. Yeeehaaa

Thats awesome if I am in town we should grab a pint.

2008 Playoffs – First Round Ticket On-sale

Saturday, March 29 at noon

Tickets available via phone at (514) 790-1245, via Internet at www.admission.com, or at the Bell Centre ticket office in person. No tickets will be sold at Admission outlets. Purchase limit: total of 4 tickets per person across all opening round games.

Bell Centre Ticket Office Purchase Procedure

To ensure Canadiens fans have equal access to tickets, and to restrict widespread purchasing by scalpers, a random numbered wristband system will be established to determine the order of purchase. Wristbands will be available at the Bell Centre ticket office March 28 from noon to 9:00 p.m. and March 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.

Arrival time at the Bell Centre: 10:45 a.m.

Random selection of first wristband: Saturday, March 29 at 11 a.m.

Tickets on sale: Saturday, March 29 at noon

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

Wristbands are not transferable. The Montreal Canadiens reserve the right to limit the number of wristbands distributed. Any wristband that has been removed, broken or tampered with will deny your right to ticket purchase.

1. The wristband you receive is numbered.

2. The day of the on-sale, Saturday, March 29, you must present yourself at the Bell Centre at 10:45 a.m. at the latest.

3. At 11 a.m., a number will be randomly selected amongst all wristbands. The line-up for ticket purchase will begin at that selected number, then continue in ascending order. For example, if the wristbands are numbered from 1 to 1,500 and the selected number is 1224, the fan with #1224 will be first in line, followed by #1225 and so on. When #1,500 is in line, the fan with #1,000 will be next, followed by #1, then #2 and so on, until #1223.

4. Any person arriving after the call of his or her number will be sent to the end of the line.

5. We reserve the right to refuse ticket service to anyone who does not abide by the above ticket policies.

6. A bracelet ensures you a place in the line but does not guarantee ticket purchase. Your wristband is not valid for phone or Internet purchases.

Every wristband holder has an equal chance of being first in line. It is therefore useless to camp out in front of the ticket office. Please do not present yourself at the Bell Centre before 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 29.

I think the Canadiens organization owes me an earlier crack at getting a hold of some....

I ordered one of those stones (grey one) at Xmas time...and it STILL has not came!

A guy at the Bell Centre even gave me his email, I emailed him all the details...still nothing has come..he said it should have been sent within a month

Anybody else here experiencing the same thing? :angry::wacko:

2008 Playoffs – First Round Ticket On-sale

Saturday, March 29 at noon

Tickets available via phone at (514) 790-1245, via Internet at www.admission.com, or at the Bell Centre ticket office in person. (all begin at the same exact hour so while you're waiting in line with your "lucky 10th bracelet" people are buying online...) No tickets will be sold at Admission outlets. Purchase limit: total of 4 tickets per person across all opening round games.

Bell Centre Ticket Office Purchase Procedure

To ensure Canadiens fans have equal access to tickets, and to restrict widespread purchasing by scalpers, a random numbered wristband system will be established to determine the order of purchase. Wristbands will be available at the Bell Centre ticket office March 28 from noon to 9:00 p.m. and March 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.

Arrival time at the Bell Centre: 10:45 a.m.

Random selection of first wristband: Saturday, March 29 at 11 a.m.

Tickets on sale: Saturday, March 29 at noon

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

Wristbands are not transferable. The Montreal Canadiens reserve the right to limit the number of wristbands distributed. Any wristband that has been removed, broken or tampered with will deny your right to ticket purchase.

1. The wristband you receive is numbered.

2. The day of the on-sale, Saturday, March 29, you must present yourself at the Bell Centre at 10:45 a.m. at the latest.

3. At 11 a.m. (well 11h10 a.m. cuz they will inevitably begin late), a number will be randomly selected amongst all wristbands. The line-up for ticket purchase will begin at that selected number, then continue in ascending order. For example, if the wristbands are numbered from 1 to 1,500 and the selected number is 1224, the fan with #1224 will be first in line, followed by #1225 and so on. When #1,500 is in line, the fan with #1,000 will be next, followed by #1, then #2 and so on, until #1223.

4. Any person arriving after the call of his or her number will be sent to the end of the line.

5. We reserve the right to refuse ticket service to anyone who does not abide by the above ticket policies.

6. A bracelet ensures you a place in the line but does not guarantee ticket purchase. Your wristband is not valid for phone or Internet purchases.

Every wristband holder has an equal chance of being first in line. It is therefore useless to camp out in front of the ticket office. Please do not present yourself at the Bell Centre before 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 29.

fixed this for you...

sorry for being so negative, but this chit happened to me earlier this season when I had bracelet 29th in line and when I FINNALY arrived to the guichet, there were no "Weekend pack", no Leafs "pack" and no "Canadian teams pack" left. The girl told me that was because they were selling online and on the phone at the same time and even a little earlier because they began late.

There is just NO advantage to go get a bracelet, if it ain't to feel the hype of the playoffs with random fans...

I hope they won't do the whole bracelet thing this time :angry:

next year I wont do the bracelet thing. I'll go online with friends on the phone trying to get on ticket pro system. thats how I got mine last year.

So... I heard them playoff tickets be pretty expensive. Any price ranges?

Categorie / Rond 1 / Round 2 / Round 3 / Round 4

Club B / 189,75$ / 219,25$ / 237,00$ / 296,25$

White / 80,75$ / 93,50$ / 101,00$ / 126,25$ (I bought a pair of whites ; total is 924$ all fees included)

Grey / 48,00$ / 55,50$ / 59,75$ / 74,75$

Blue / 38,00$ / 44,00$ / 47,50$ / 59,25$

*price per ticket, before taxes and service charge

this is the info i've receive for the pre-sale.

Since I'm working all weekend, driving to MTL wasn't an option. So I tried the internet option.

2 and 1/2 hour of "waiting in queue" only to find out that all consecutive seats were sold out. Only a few Rouges and Prestiges were left. :(

april 5th against Toronto and 1rst home game against anybody.

2 games in a row X been there, done that

Edited by JoeLassister

Ok well I missed the first four games, sold out like, instantly. Can someone let me know when exactly tickets would go on sale for match 5 or anything beyond that, if they make it there? Basically, I said I would bring my friend (who has never been to a game) because my folks got tickets and I assumed they were going to give them to me since neither of them are fans, but in the end, my sister got them because she's a total princess. On top of that, she's not a fan either. The kicker is, the game April 3rd vs. Buffalo) is on my birthday. So yeah, I just want some tickets so I can bring my friend like I said I would. If anyone can't go to a game they bought tickets for, I'll gladly pay for them.

april 5th against Toronto and 1rst home game against anybody.

2 games in a row X been there, done that

I'll be at the Bell Centre Saturday April 5th for the Final game of the season.

Section 123, Row U, seats 5,6,7 and 8!!!

GO HABS GO!!!

Ok well I missed the first four games, sold out like, instantly. Can someone let me know when exactly tickets would go on sale for match 5 or anything beyond that, if they make it there? Basically, I said I would bring my friend (who has never been to a game) because my folks got tickets and I assumed they were going to give them to me since neither of them are fans, but in the end, my sister got them because she's a total princess. On top of that, she's not a fan either. The kicker is, the game April 3rd vs. Buffalo) is on my birthday. So yeah, I just want some tickets so I can bring my friend like I said I would. If anyone can't go to a game they bought tickets for, I'll gladly pay for them.

That's cold of your parents to do that. I'd be sure to remind them of it if they ask you to do them any favors...tell em to call your sister and ask her. :angry:

Oh, so they sell tickets for all games of teh first round, even though we might not make it to seven games?

Yep.