kovyaw5.jpg

kovytuckergn2.jpg

cowardhz7.jpg

jesushabgr8.jpg

habstidekf1.jpg

freakkb3.jpg

00atrampledleafsjerseysr9.jpg

Required Reading:

Price can lead Canadiens to promised land (Red Fisher)

Trying season for Dandenault (Dave Stubbs)

Kovalev's focus on Cup run (Pat Hickey)

Habs' Streit no longer an unsung hero (Pat Hickey)

Eyeing the Calder Trophy (Manny Almela)

Red's Notebook (Red Fisher)

Edited by Macaskill

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title of this thread says GAME THREAD: Habs vs. Sabres | April 5th, go HABS go!, could someone change that to the Habs vs. the Leafs.

Stewart is playing tonight

Go Habs Go. We need to get first in the conference so that we dont play the Sens. We need this win.

The title of this thread says GAME THREAD: Habs vs. Sabres | April 5th, go HABS go!, could someone change that to the Habs vs. the Leafs.

Thanks mahn! Copy pasted, changed the date, but not the team, hehe. Fixed

Going to have some breakfast and then start adding some pictures... should be a great match tonight.

I'd love to get the Sens in the first round at this point. Shambolic, that team.

In fact, any team, except maybe the Caps - who I still think we can handle.

Anyway, lets put the pressure on Pitts and CRUSH THE LAFFS.

GO HABS!

Tidying up a few loose ends:

Team needs to score at least 3 goals to pass Ottawa for most goals.

Plex needs to at least score once and get an assist on another to get to the 30/40 marks.

Sergei K. & Dandy need one goal each to reach double digits.

To this end,

Habs 6 (Plex-Sergei K.-Dandy-Higgins-Tom K.-Gui)

make-beliefs 1

If Boston also wins (or ties) ve Buff tonight --> we get the sens (no matter what happens tomorrow).

GHG

Is anybody else a little nervous about tonights game after what happened to the Sens?

Yah, I know alot of you will say we have to keep the momentum, keep playing our regulars and our game, that we can stand up for ourselves.....but you cant really control cheap shots.

Not to be negative, but if we lost two guys equivalent to Alfie and Fisher right now (ie. Kovy et al), we'd have a different outlook going in, particularly with the captain on the shelf.

Again, not to be negative, but I don t think I'll be the only one who finds this game a little hard to watch. Part of me wishes we were sitting a couple of Russians...

Tidying up a few loose ends:

Team needs to score at least 3 goals to pass Ottawa for most goals.

Plex needs to at least score once and get an assist on another to get to the 30/40 marks.

Sergei K. & Dandy need one goal each to reach double digits.

To this end,

Habs 6 (Plex-Sergei K.-Dandy-Higgins-Tom K.-Gui)

make-beliefs 1

If Boston also wins (or ties) ve Buff tonight --> we get the sens (no matter what happens tomorrow).

GHG

Unless the Pens lose right?

Edited by Habitforming

Nice read on Dandenault...he's such a useful player, but i know not for the money he's getting paid. Glad to have him with us..Hope he will be huge come playoff time. Although whats with the concussion he has, i didnt understand that part.

He's in our out tonight??

Thanks for the thread an Go Habs Go!

I will see the game a little later, wont be broadcast live but the next morning at 8 AM. So will be very early sunday morning :D

Hope the boys bring their best tonight, and keep an eye oopen for the cheap shots. I'd love for the Habs to take 1st in the conference... probably the best way to avoid Ottawa first round.

GO HABS GO!!!! Let's drink their milkshake! (FYI, I did fall asleep in 'There Will Be Blood')

Hope the boys bring their best tonight, and keep an eye oopen for the cheap shots. I'd love for the Habs to take 1st in the conference... probably the best way to avoid Ottawa first round.

GO HABS GO!!!! Let's drink their milkshake! (FYI, I did fall asleep in 'There Will Be Blood')

WHy not the Sens in he first round, im not affraid of them anymore. And now with Alfie and Fisher out...well i know we were very good vs the bruins, but i think they are better than the Sens right now, especially with the possible return of some injured bruins. They say Bergeron and Savard could be ready for the first round!

I would LOVE to meet Ottawa first round. They have been terrible WITH Alfie and Fisher. Easy pickings now, IMO.

Unless the Pens lose right?

No........If the 'Pens lose that means Philly wins and passes Ottawa into 7th place:

This means we finish 1st and the Sens 8th, so we still play them.

How ironic if that actually happens.....at the beginning of the year many of us would have loved to sneak into the playoffs and play the #1 seed Ottawa..........it will probably still happen, but with the standings upside-down!!

Well boys, I'll be at teh Bell Centre tonight, section 123. I'll be wearing my brand new Komisarek Jersy and i'll be making fun of Leaves fans in attendance. It'll be sweet!

Win or lose, it's a win win situation for Habs Fans. If the Habs win, welll i don't need to explain it, but if we lose, the leaves get further away from the 1st pick!

I've got a good feeling about tonight's game. the Habs will crush the Leaves!

Well, going to have to watch this one on the PVR later as I am on a scouting mission to watch Subban in the playoffs tonight. :)

Sure hope we come out unscathed and would also love to see the Caps win and knock out Carolina....