Fanpuck33

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell?!?!?!

You guys see Price and Gorges???

:lol:

Can't believe they got Sauer on wiki so fast.

Edited by MMPL

What the hell?!?!?!

You guys see Price and Gorges???

:lol:

Can't believe they got Sauer on wiki so fast.

Yeah that was funny

Especially a few seconds after, when they showed Gorges leaving the ice, he looked like a goalie

See Koivu talking to sergei. That my friends is your Captain....

That scene warmed my heart. It looked like Sergei was crying... You sometimes forget he's just a kid.

Great game by the Koivu line. Pleks and Kovy looked lost at times, but it's great that we can get secondary scoring. I'm glad the game didn't get too chippy, I think both Carbo and Gretz had a good chat between the 2nd and 3rd. Price deserved a shutout, but he's always maintained that it's the win that's important. We got that, and dominated a lesser team instead of playing down.

I sure hope Andrei is ok.

PS - I hate our goal song. Vertigo is a musical masterpiece in comparison... but then again, so are several bathroom noises...

I could see a possible fight at the end of the game... i expect 4th line for habs being on when the time runs out.... MORE importantly, i hope Price gets his shut out, he deserves it for the saves he has done tonight!!!

I hope you feel guilty!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sauer

HAHAHA

Way too many Habs fans on wikipedia?

Ahahahaha, that's hilarious! :clap:

Also, what happened with Koivu and Sergei?

There was a shot of Koivu with his arm around Sergei's shoulder at the bench, obviously comforting him or reassuring him. Sergei looked to be wiping some tears away at the end.

Nice how Dung Jeery said it wasn't a head shot. if it was a European hitting a Canadian he would have been all, "Typical cheap European Headshot!!"

How was that not a headshot Dung, you ignorant blowhard sonofabitch.

Good evening boys...just got home. What a great game by our boys tonight. Boy am I happy we've got Laraque on our team. This game could've gotten ugly real fast, but Laraque managed to calm the Yotes down. Koivu-Tenderness- tanguay are really impressing me. They are always creating scoring chances...let's hope they can keep it up!

I've got a really bad feeling about AK46. That hit was pretty high up, and he banged his head pretty hard on the ice when he fell. Seeing him on the ice was very hard, and he looked punch-drunk. I think he might be gone for at least 1 month...if not more. Let's just hope that the concussion isn't a severe one!

Carey deserved the SO, but hey, like he says, it's the win that's important. I also loved the fact that Price and Gorges switched helmets at the end of the game. It's when you see these kind of things that you know there is a really good atmosphere in the dressing room...and that is important!

Bring on the Panthers Monday night!

good news about AK46 is if he has to miss some time with the injury/concussion, he will have lots of time to recuperate, montreal not having to rush him.

Bring on Max pax!!

good news about AK46 is if he has to miss some time with the injury/concussion, he will have lots of time to recuperate, montreal not having to rush him.

Bring on Max pax!!

I'm sure Higgy would just take his place.

Hopefully, AKosty isn't too severly injured and at most misses a couple of games. Was expecting a big year out of him, so look forward to seeing him back in the lineup.

Very upset that Laraque didn't get to lay the beats to Sauer.