Habs @ Wild | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Gamecenter Live is worthless for anyone in Quebec, because all Habs games are blacked out because of RDS. Any game covered either nationally or locally in your area is blacked out. So in Quebec, anything on RDS, CBC, or NHL Network is blacked out. In the US, any game on Versus, NHL Network, and local games are blacked out.

Video quality is excellent tonight, but the Minny camera's brightness is messed up. You can hardly see the lines because of the brightness of the ice.

video quality not so good on line but hey it's free! (today)

Is it possible that this will be our first PP since the beginning of the 2nd period? the refs had called 7 straight penalties against teh Habs.

C'mon Boys, put this one away!!! Get that 3rd goal!

Thank You to Carey price and the PK units. This game was an ugly one, and it was close. Nice to see our boys come out on top with the 2 points!

Our PK% will go trough the roof atfer this game, that's for sure.

With that win combined w/ Buffalo loss, we're back on top of the division with 1 game in hand :)

I was waiting for Price to steal us one and thats exactly what he did tonight !!

guillaume needs to be more present in front of the net. I thought he made terrible passes to koivu the whole game. however I think his overall game is improving. he's the one that started the whole play on bouillons goal.

Kostopoulos didn't play well, should be out next game....ditto Dandy

we're seeing why Chicago only took a 2nd rounder for lang...Wasn't a that good of a game fro him.

with all the PKs we didn't see enough of Andy and sergei.

Can anyone tell the two ladies behind Lemaire's bench to get a freakin haircut ??

I was waiting for Price to steal us one and thats exactly what he did tonight !!

guillaume needs to be more present in front of the net. I thought he made terrible passes to koivu the whole game. however I think his overall game is improving. he's the one that started the whole play on bouillons goal.

Kostopoulos didn't play well, should be out next game....ditto Dandy

we're seeing why Chicago only took a 2nd rounder for lang...Wasn't a that good of a game fro him.

with all the PKs we didn't see enough of Andy and sergei.

Can anyone tell the two ladies behind Lemaire's bench to get a freakin haircut ??

:lol: We've been dissing this Chiefs guy all game long.