Habs @ Bruins

brobin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha would you rather we lose in regulation? You don't get more pts if you beat the other team by 6 goals, we should just be happy for the wins.

I am happy whenever the Habs win, just pointing out that with only 1 reg win and being 6-0 in the extra time and SO, the Habs better get it together and win some in regulation or they'll be slipping down the standings.

nice poke check by Price... lol

Good for Price, much better game after a bit of a nervous start... just what the doctor ordered...

As for the rest of the team, they have to get more offense going....

Loving the attitude from Price.

This game ended: a) the 9-game losing streak against Boston, b) the Habs 5-game road losing streak, and c) Price's 6-game losing streak.

Forget the details, this was an IMPORTANT win.

I hope what I saw in Price tonight continues. Player of the month two months srtr8? Again, nice to feel confident going into a shootout. I like this new team and it will only improve once they are all healthy. Good to see the call ups working hard. Maybe all is good on the horizon?

I only got to see from the 5 on 3 on. A few points.

1. PP...wtf man?

2. Cammy needs his nickname changed to clutch!

3. Pyatt and Carle looked poised, strong and intelligent out there. I'm sorry, but if I see Gregory Stewart in a Habs jersey again, I will be disapointed.

4. Spacek! I am sorry about the bad stuff I said. There is leadership! Playing his heart out...obviously in serious discomfort and even trying to put the game away on an offensive rush with Hammer.

5. Price...I was so happy to see that swagger and puck toss after his first shootout save. I knew there were no more pucks getting by him after that! The one goal against him was clean. Chara and Bergeron played it very well.

6. Oompa Loompa line. Martin better figure out how to play them against tough defensive teams.

7. Metropoit. Thanks Philly. wtf man?

Am I the only one who is somewhat miffed by the fact that The Habs sat on a freakin' one goal lead for about 25 minutes??? It came back to bite them in the ass again!! Carey DESERVED the shutout tonight, and the boys did nothing to make it easier for him.

Carle played a great game, and White and Pyatt were decent out there. It's nice to see the Habs only give up 1 goal tonight, but they can thank Carey for that.

Also nice to see Kostitsyn playing better...keep pushing in the right direction Andrei, good things will happen!

Am I the only one who is somewhat miffed by the fact that The Habs sat on a freakin' one goal lead for about 25 minutes??? It came back to bite them in the ass again!! Carey DESERVED the shutout tonight, and the boys did nothing to make it easier for him.

Carle played a great game, and White and Pyatt were decent out there. It's nice to see the Habs only give up 1 goal tonight, but they can thank Carey for that.

Also nice to see Kostitsyn playing better...keep pushing in the right direction Andrei, good things will happen!

I don't think they sat on it. They were outplayed and did not want to put themselves out of position in the offensive zone. If there was nobody to pass to, and they couldn't hang onto it, they just dumped and changed.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention Lappiere. Bad form my friend...bad form. Gonna have to agree with Mcguire on that one.

tough game. good game. some guys are just playing their hearts out good to see. everyone who said carey had to steal a game. HE JUST DID.

He's stolen all three of his wins.