Really lame GT: Habs @ Sabres

rafikz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it a defence-mechanism, but I find myself laughing at this team.

It's insanity

But you are not alone, every Habs fan is losing it right now.

I just read on TMZ that Viggo Mortensen just beat himself up with a golf club

I really wanna throw up right now.

Can they fire Martin? I know sky is falling right? Though seriously, HOW CAN the team be puck control if they dump and chase but never retrieve...when the defence CONSTANTLY give up the shot topass to a forward at the blue line. YOU cannot score at their blue line..this team is regressing in so many ways.

Cammy said he was pissed he wasn't invited to team canadas camp? Maybe he should start acting and playing like someone who wants to be part of team canada.

Pathetic effort twice in a row, great way to honour past habs.

I like Pyatt and White...but god damnit teach them to hit the net...get them some shooting lessons. Infact lessons for everyone. Get in the zone shoot at the net, everytime. I bet they will get more goals. They keep thinking they are this skilled fast team, but they're not.

haha jaques demers is coffing and gagging like crazy. it sounds so gross.

after tonight they will be 3 points behind the habs, with a game at hand

Hey, at least we still have our own pick! Bruins got theirs......

Can't blame just one on this loss, but Halak really took them out of this one.

On the bright side, I guess we can say the goalie controversy is over!

LOL.... price will lay a turd one game and the controversy will be back on...

I do feel for Halak, he has to sit for 9 games and now people are dumping on him when he looks rusty. I sure wish they would give him at least every 5th game so he can stay in game shape. What is the point of having two young goalies if you don't use one. Might as well trade him and just let an old vet play once in a while.

Markov must be hoping for a slow recovery watching this crap...

On the local radio broadcast, Murray Wilson said 65 former players were expected at the ceremony tomorrow. If it's another no-show by the team, it's going to be really embarrassing. Does anybody care on this team??

i'm to the point where i couldn't care less about the history of this team. WHO CARES ANYMORE! I mean, talk about money grabbing. I got to enjoy watching Lafleur although mostly remember his 80s years. I got to watch th e1984 brawl, all those great years in the 80s and a few more good ones in the 90s and I've stuck by this team. I love their history, and I am an obsessive fan presently, but gimme a team to cheer for, or give me hope for the future. Blow it up or go for it. One or the other. 15 years of waiting with one good season just isn't cutting it! Ever since Roy left, there is not a lot to get excited about. I know I'm ranting, but I want to be done with this history celebration. Let's get on with the NOW!

On the local radio broadcast, Murray Wilson said 65 former players were expected at the ceremony tomorrow. If it's another no-show by the team, it's going to be really embarrassing. Does anybody care on this team??

That's the thing that annoys me the most. No pride on that team. No pride as a team. Getting blanked by TO in their own building, you'd think they'd have kicked ass, broke sticks, showed E-M-O-T-I-O-N.

But no, they're as flat as Martin's interviews. Yawn.

I do feel for Halak, he has to sit for 9 games and now people are dumping on him when he looks rusty.

Agreed. Poor halak. the guy hasn't played in 3 weeks and we expect him to have a miraculous game??

Even though i didn't watch this game (I got home it was 8Pm last night) I turned on the TV and it was 3-0 Buffalo with 2 minutes to go in the first. I said screw this shit and watched something else. I didn't feel like being depressed last night, and watching the Habs lose another stinker would've been depressing.

I have to say i'm starting to be a little worried. I've followed this team since I was 5 years old(since 1981) and for the first time, I'm starting to feel apathy creep in. I'm starting to find myself not caring anymore. Maybe it's because this team has gone through sooooo many changes in such a short period, and i can't identify with anyone on the team or maybe it's because they don't even seem to try or care, but I find myself not caring as much.

I'm lucky, I'll be at the Bell Centre Tonight, and I'll cheer for the habs, but I'm headin' over there excpecting the Bruins to kick our pathetic little asses all over the ice tonight!

Edited by Habsfan

Does anyone have our win -loss record since the downfall of this team in Jan 2009 till today ?

I know it's horrible...

I guess Guy Carb said it "Un jour la verite sortira" I hope it's soon because we need to figure out the problem with the team

Edited by jrhabs

Well that was a complete no show. That's for the effort guys.

I guess the good news is if you have directv like i do the game isn't on tv tonight, unfortunately VS is carrying it. It will be another blow out.

Can someone tell me what position Taylor Hall plays? He'll look nice in the uniform.

I wonder with the new owners coming in if there will be 1 more exercism of the coaching, management team.

Obviously posters have there own idea what's wrong witht he team but if you think there is alot of talent out there i beleive your living in habs fantasy land.

Let's take the defense, the leading goal guy wasn't in the league a month ago. O'Byrne, Gorges and MAB are #6, 7 Dmen at best. Even when Markov returns he isn't going to help that much.

They no know one to either skate the puck out, pass the puck out or can win a battle reliably.

The forwards don't help much by not backchecking or being able to receive a pass.

I think it's about time to turn over the other half of the rosters.

Yes, I am fully they would probably have more points and wins when healthy, but some players aren't NHL players on a good team.

I could only tolerate the embarrassment in bits and pieces, was torn between the train wreck in buffalo and the NFL train wreck in Toronto (worst sports town in the world). What I did see had to be some of the sloppiest hockey every played at the nhl level, turnover after turnover after turnover resulting in pressure from the Sabres. The Sabres D were coasting for a period and half, pinching every time knowing the Habs are so awful and odd man rush would not result in anything (finally it did) that Myers kid could easily have been mistaken for a forward, he was up on every rush. Zero respect for the Habs.

Bergeron should be put on waivers, he can barely stand up on his skates, only slightly worse than Gorges. While you have to appreciate the effort Gorges gives it does not make up for his lack of talent and size. He the 6/7th dman on contending NHL teams.

The only positive Habs fan may be able to take from this season is we will finish below the Leafs therefore denying the Bruins a top 1-3 draft pick (thanks burke you loser) and they will have a legitimate shot at a quality NHL (ready) prospect. God I hope there isn't some POS 5 ft 8 USHL player tearing it up vs shit competition that TT and Bob are salivating over.

I'm just happy that we are slumping early in the year, this way they learn how to lose as a team. Come January they should start playing better, which to me is better then starting off hot then crahing come mid season. All it takes is one winning streak and where right back in the thick of things, which wil give us momentum and confidence just at the right time.

I will seen the glass as half full until we are mathematically eliminated.

Go Habs Go!!!