Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Be wacky if McCarron developed into a big center.

Even if he ends up flippin burgers at McDonalds, he will be big. :)

I know what u mean and am looking forward to see how he does in OHL playoffs and Memorial cup, maybe he will be a physical force, like his hero was?

I imagine dlbalr will give an update on how the big fellow looks.

As long as the rest of his team sucks and Barrie wins, that's fine by me.

I am quite ignorant of towns in southern Ont, Barrie and London are close or big rivals?, or u just a born/bred Barrie boy?

I am quite ignorant of towns in southern Ont, Barrie and London are close or big rivals?, or u just a born/bred Barrie boy?

I live about 50 minutes North of Barrie, they're the closest OHL team. They are rivals though despite being in separate conferences.

Saw bit of Michigan game.

Bennett looked good with 1 assist and few good rushes. commentators noted Bennett has been more involved offensively lately.

ol Red Berenson (Hab in the early 60s) is in his 30th year coaching Wolverines'. Bit different than the pro-rank job security.

Wonder who Bennett gets paired up with in Hamilton soon, #2.

Will Bennett be in Hamilton this spring, or likely finish schooling (musicology is a unusual major)?

Collberg with 1g 1 a, super to see sign of life.

McCarron vs Crisp tonight, 1a on the PP for Crisp in 2nd period.

Will Bennett be in Hamilton this spring, or likely finish schooling (musicology is a unusual major)?

If the courses are something that can be completed in the offseason, I have to think they'd push to get him in ASAP (assuming Bennett wants to sign).

If the courses are something that can be completed in the offseason, I have to think they'd push to get him in ASAP (assuming Bennett wants to sign).

Must sign by August or ? (not sure how that works), he is free and clear?

August 15th or he's a UFA.

Just saw video of Pacioretty, Mellanby & Bergevin at game to watch Bennett. And Begevin basically saying, needs to figure out what to do with Bennett (I assume meant offer contract or not).

(don't forget to cheer when McCarron scores today vs Barrie)

Just saw video of Pacioretty, Mellanby & Bergevin at game to watch Bennett. And Begevin basically saying, needs to figure out what to do with Bennett (I assume meant offer contract or not).

(don't forget to cheer when McCarron scores today vs Barrie)

It should be a no-brainer to sign him, especially if Nygren has no intention of fulfilling the second year of his contract. If Beaulieu is with the big club next year, the Bulldogs will really need a mobile puck mover and he's the best option to fill that role.

And I won't cheer if McCarron scores but I'll write a nice comment or two in the postgame write-up (which may not be for a few days).

It should be a no-brainer to sign him, especially if Nygren has no intention of fulfilling the second year of his contract. If Beaulieu is with the big club next year, the Bulldogs will really need a mobile puck mover and he's the best option to fill that role.

And I won't cheer if McCarron scores but I'll write a nice comment or two in the postgame write-up (which may not be for a few days).

:clap: , goal #8 for the Big Fellow! his seemingly improved play of late on scoreboard anyways, is bit encouraging and he still has lots of games to play till mid-late May.

Bozon #1 star with 2g and now is up to 33rd in WHL scoring, which might not sound great, but after the long slow patch he had when traded, he is doing quite well lately.

Charlie H also was #1 star with 3 point game.

Playmaker Nevins had 3a (but no 3 star selection, goon bias again)

I'm glad he's played better of late, but he needs to do a lot more. Its a start.

I know numbers are point of worry, but I just hope Timmins really saw "something" and not just his dimensions and Lucic-worship that sold Habs on him?

3 goals, 1 assist for Bozon... 55 points in 54 games now.

48 points in 41 games with Kootenay. The trade certainly has helped him.

Hudon is another player whose numbers jumped considerably after being dealt, he's up to 17 points in 10 games with Baie-Comeau.

For some reason, I just got bad feeling bout Bozon turning pro and being able to do well.

I watched Bennett play last weekend and he stood out, taking puck on rush and to the net, with announcers talking up his offensive play of late and saying he maybe was concentrating on being captain (leading team) and defensive zone more before?

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker