Injury news

Commandant

Little place called forumice.

Play coy if you want... I'm not asking for you to be banned here, just want you to know that I know who you are.

Your posts have very unique syntax and grammar. They can be spotted a mile away.

I just wanted to welcome you and all.

How's San Jose?

Little place called forumice.

Play coy if you want... I'm not asking for you to be banned here, just want you to know that I know who you are.

Your posts have very unique syntax and grammar. They can be spotted a mile away.

I just wanted to welcome you and all.

How's San Jose?

I am not who you think, get over it. I don't know who is Habs25. you don't want me t get banned? r u high on something dude? what did i do to get banned for ? i just joined this site yesterday and btw i am not living in SJ.

Edited by Habs_Forever

Hey, You're not Commandant Klink are ya? :ph34r:

Ahhhh, you're prolly too young to remember Hogan's Heros, where the commandant always thought he knew what was up.... but didn't...ahh never mind. :rofl:

• Upvote 2

Hey, You're not Commandant Klink are ya? :ph34r:

Ahhhh, you're prolly too young to remember Hogan's Heros, where the commandant always thought he knew what was up.... but didn't...ahh never mind. :rofl:

I am 99.9% sure he is who I think. PM me if you want to know more.

Lol, what's the deal here

On a different website, Commandant called a guy an idiot for overreacting to Carey Price's injury and the guy went absolutely insane on him. In an uncomfortable coincidence, Habs_Forever signs up here, posts in a similar manner and one of his first posts is about Price needing surgery and would be out until training camp. If Habs_Forever isn't the idiot who went wacko on Commandant, it'll be a big surprise.

• Upvote 1

Hey if Kassien gets a 3rd chance, why cant a simple poster get a fresh start/2nd chance (even if it is who BK says it is).

When are Mitchell, Semin supposed to be 'good to go'?

On a different website, Commandant called a guy an idiot for overreacting to Carey Price's injury and the guy went absolutely insane on him. In an uncomfortable coincidence, Habs_Forever signs up here, posts in a similar manner and one of his first posts is about Price needing surgery and would be out until training camp. If Habs_Forever isn't the idiot who went wacko on Commandant, it'll be a big surprise.

Get over it dude i am not that guy, how many times should i say that, damn!

Agree with the 'get over it' part and seems an overly rude welcome (attack) to a new poster, but just my opinion and hope all can simply move on. Seems funny that the better the Habs do, the worse the 'trash talk' (for lack of better term) gets. :blush:

Semin is at the morning skate. Mitchell is supposed to be a few days away.

Semin is eligible to come off IR (if he's ready) in time for Thursday's game as the full seven days will have passed by then. If that's the case, Carr's stint with the big club may just be a brief one.

Toronto Hab, you make me laugh every day!

Yeah, we could use a little Semin in the lineup, but I'm not complaining about Thomas and Byron last night vs Jackets :)

Semin may find himself in sticky situation trying to get back in the lineup.

Ugh what a pun. Not sure if Semin will be up for it, although he is doing extra work on his skating

He says he felt nothing other than a quick and short KO.

He says that he received body checks much more hard than this this season and no one ever speculated on his health because of that.