#10: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins 7:00 EDT

Commandant

I do find it kind of comical they've been penalized for holding and delay of game for both those exchanges....but yeah...Subban has to be smarter than that. If I'm the Bruins, I love losing Marchand for X minutes if Subban goes with him.

Marchand and Subban are actually kind of friends.. that was staged.. they did it, they both decided they were tired and stopped..

Of course, we lose on the exchange..

And they called another penalty after ignoring a blatant one at the other end... sigh...

We are playing stupid, given the Bruins too many power plays.. it is clear the refs are going to screw us, the Bruins want to get our best guys fighting.. stop falling into their game plan and out skate them.. its the only way to beat these idiots.

Marchand was dodging those haymakers pretty good. I would say those shots had purpose.

That would of been two bad ones where Price was to blame. Thank goodness for Diaz

You gotta take the good with the bed with Price and the good is very good tonight.

You gotta take the good with the bed with Price and the good is very good tonight.

No one was saying anything about kicking out Megan Fox. Of course we'll take her with the bed.

• Upvote 1

Ahaha. Subban was mailing in the George foreman haymakers. Too funny. So slow.

No one was saying anything about kicking out Megan Fox. Of course we'll take her with the bed.

Lol. Stupid iphone keypad. I meant bad.

Lol. Stupid iphone keypad. I meant bad.

I'd like to be clear: if Megan Fox is at your house in your bed and you're watching this game, I'm afraid I'm losing respect for you. :P

I sincerely hope Martin and the coaching staff is tearing a strip out of Subban right now. What he did, taking 3 penalties when he's the top defenceman on an inexperienced and weakened defence corps is simply unacceptable and inexcusable. I'm still livid over the fight - had he actually paid attention like he should have instead of jawing and seen that one of the team's top PK d-men was taking a penalty, we could've avoided that scary moment...props to Diaz for the save though. I'm glad the game is tied but I'm steaming from the ears right now.

Wtf is with JM someone show him video of last years pp, they are so afraid to use the point.

I think its time to recognize that the Penguin is just a lousy, stupid, stubborn coach.

I sincerely hope Martin and the coaching staff is tearing a strip out of Subban right now. What he did, taking 3 penalties when he's the top defenceman on an inexperienced and weakened defence corps is simply unacceptable and inexcusable. I'm still livid over the fight - had he actually paid attention like he should have instead of jawing and seen that one of the team's top PK d-men was taking a penalty, we could've avoided that

scary moment...props to Diaz for the save though. I'm glad the game is tied but I'm steaming from the ears right now.

Ya he deserves any benching he gets. If there were more defensemen he would. The issue is he gets chirpped a lot for not backing up his mouth, so he probably wanted to defend his rep!