Capitals vs Habs, Jan. 18, 7:30 PM EST

dlbalr

There has absolutely no hitting. Kaberle is just plain soft. Gomez looks possessed out there..I would sure like to see him get us going with a goal, he deserves it for sure.

Next Habs GM.

Has to speak French otherwise the Habs will never get the 90% french line up they need to win 5 cups in row.

This game has been boring like the loss to the Sens.

So close to the bottom now 5 points out of 29th.

This is probably the sloppiest game they've played all year, and that is saying alot.

I'd love to know their passing percentage over the last couple of weeks and compare how it stacks up against a Peewee house league team.

That was great by Subban. People will still say he's sucking.

Can someone please elaborate for us unfortunate ones here in the US without TSN?

Darren Dreger tried to make a list of people who would be interested in the Habs job or the Habs would be interested in. It included those three plus Doug Risebrough, Julien Brisebois and a few others. He also mentioned Claude Loiselle and Pierre Lacroix.

Edited by Machine of Loving Grace
  • Upvote 1

I love when PK protects the puck like that and gets creative.

Can someone please elaborate for us unfortunate ones here in the US without TSN?

Thats who Dregger said are the frontrunner's for Habs GM job among others.

I think he listed 8 names total.

I believe that a list of possible GM's from someone who just might be the weakest "insider" in the history of sport.

I believe that a list of possible GM's from someone who just might be the weakest "insider" in the history of sport.

Oh he's a good insider, when talking about the Leafs only.

Dreger is Dave Nonis' brother in law, he gets fed a ton of Leaf info.

But yeah, he sucks for everything else.

LeBrun and McKenzie are NHL insiders, Dreger is a Leafs insider who TSN likes to pass off that he knows the league.

If Montreal is trying to make the worst GM choice ever, why not have Mario Tremblay GM the Habs while Roy is the coach?

Actually, how about Roy as the GM and Tremblay as the coach. anyone want to take an over under on how many games it would take for Roy to fire him??? Or maybe he would just trade all his players for scrubs and the media could take an over under how long long Roy would leave him in place to endure the losing.

Sorry with this sad game, i'm trying to find some way to amuse myself. Can't talk about the game. This is just bad 0-7 of the PP. forget the playoffs. Fail for nail is alive and well.

Darren Dreger tried to make a list of people who would be interested in the Habs job or the Habs would be interested in. It included those three plus Doug Risebrough, Julien Brisebois and a few others. He also mentioned Claude Loiselle and Pierre Lacroix.

Thanks.

I'll pass on all. Although I do admit; a duo of lacroix and Roy would indeed be intriguing.

That was great by Subban. People will still say he's sucking.

I turned off the TV at that point. I was just stunned. Hell I think I could do better job then some of those clowns. Can someone explain to me how this guys continue to get oppertunities. Risebrough, Martin, John Ferguson junior - Seriously???? why not add Crag Button and the worst GM ever and hab hater Milbury to the list of guys who already failed miserably as GM's?