7:30 EST Montreal vs. Toronto: Hopefully not a playoff preview

and now gionta. the only line that has done anything is sitting on the bench.

So PK got two minutes for being slashed.

Get ready for it.. Toronto is going to get ugly now.

there will probably be a fight when they get out of the box. Don't need Subban fighting.

Why is Gionta still getting PP time? That useless smurf has fanned on THREE prime scoring chances in this game, and does it constantly this season. Useless. It's embarassing that he's our captain. I'd rather see him be the amnesty buyout, and leave Kaberle in the press box for another season.

Why is Gionta still getting PP time? That useless smurf has fanned on THREE prime scoring chances in this game, and does it constantly this season. Useless. It's embarassing that he's our captain. I'd rather see him be the amnesty buyout, and leave Kaberle in the press box for another season.

I think you can probably still trade Gionta during the summer - if he allows them to waive his NTC. Kaberle is worthless and dead cap space that no one wants.

10 losses this season, three to the Leafs including two embarrassing blowouts. We do not want them in the first round.

The two blowouts scores haven't been reflective of the actual game.

Well don't let it ruin your night guys... I am very prideful myself, and when the team gets embarrassed us passionate fans have a hard time with everything the rest of the night.. It's not a playoff game, and a lot of good can come from this embarrassment . MT is going to tear into them, for one, and the team isn't going to forget this.. How could you? This is downright unacceptable...

And there is the injury... Prust.

What happened? I missed it..

Well don't let it ruin your night guys... I am very prideful myself, and when the team gets embarrassed us passionate fans have a hard time with everything the rest of the night.. It's not a playoff game, and a lot of good can come from this embarrassment . MT is going to tear into them, for one, and the team isn't going to forget this.. How could you? This is downright unacceptable...

What happened? I missed it..

There is no one to rip but the goalies, mainly Price. The team has played well, although this is another game where they can't score.

Prust was taken into the boards and looks like he jammed his wrist or arm.

There is no one to rip but the goalies, mainly Price. The team has played well, although this is another game where they can't score.

No you def RIP the defense.. Every last one of them.. They have played like complete crap, and hence their title, they are responsible for every point against.. Goalies don't create odd man rushes, but they also don't let in 4 soft goals at the pro level.. I hope prust is ok..

He's the captain of the 3rd or 4th best team in the NHL. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer Plekanec or Markov to be captain even though he suposedly doesn't want to be, but to see statements like these in an individual game thread are beyond me. Gionta is no less nor more streaky than Pacioretty in terms of goal scoring.

Oh, and I'd love to beat the Leafs in Round 1.

No you def RIP the defense.. Every last one of them.. They have played like complete crap, and hence their title, they are responsible for every point against.. Goalies don't create odd man rushes, but they also don't let in 4 soft goals at the pro level.. I hope prust is ok..

Sorry, but those lapses occurred after we were down three and the defence was being told to pinch.

Thankfully the vibe for this game isn't (yet) the same as it was in the 6-0 drubbing. They're still trying and still controlling the puck possession. The end result isn't going to be pretty (barring some kind of miracle...that would be nice) but this one shouldn't be as demoralizing - the Habs aren't playing that badly.

I disagree. The team has controlled the play well at times, but it has been all crap shots. They are shooting from the outside and letting reimer see everything.

Thankfully the vibe for this game isn't (yet) the same as it was in the 6-0 drubbing. They're still trying and still controlling the puck possession. The end result isn't going to be pretty (barring some kind of miracle...that would be nice) but this one shouldn't be as demoralizing - the Habs aren't playing that badly.

If Boston loses it won't be too bad. The real concern is injuries if this gets ugly.

Weakest snowing call in history. Add that to the mystery call on PK when Phaneuf slashed him and I think a ref doesn't like him.

You guys, you can't stop near Reimer. He's a delicate flower that needs to be protected.