2nd or 4th...2nd it is

TheDriveFor25

Sens were promised they wouldn't start playoffs before Wednesday when their April 15th game with Boston was rescheduled to tonight. the Bell Centre is booked for Wednesday meaning the first possible date is Thursday. Stinks for the Habs - I wanted the Sens less rested.

This also means if they get past round 1, they will have little to no rest if the series goes deep.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's if the CBC takes the Habs over Van city!

And I'd consider Cole a PRO!

Best voice in the game!

He usually has a hard time keeping up with the play and messes up the players names on a regular basis. I think he has been getting worse every year for the past 4 or 5 years.

Honestly, I would rather play Ottawa and lose, than have to face the Leafs and even a close chance of them beating Montreal. I just don't want to hear it. Plus the CBC and their love fest can be completely avoided by me.

I would have had similar nightmares with a Toronto series. I might even enjoy watching the Laffs getting scruntched occasionally.

Nice finish there boys. Yeahh!! Well done, despite my regular visits to the emergency departments during most games in the last while. All is forgiven.. .Go Habs GO!!!

I think Ottawa is a much tougher match up for us than the Leafs. It's unfortunate that Karlsson is back so early from injury but I think that if both teams play the way they are capable, Habs win in 6.

I think Ottawa is a much tougher match up for us than the Leafs. It's unfortunate that Karlsson is back so early from injury but I think that if both teams play the way they are capable, Habs win in 6.

Karlsson is still one of the best offensive defencemen in the league but he's clearly missing some of his speed right now. We can nip their bud before he regains it.

Karlsson is still one of the best offensive defencemen in the league but he's clearly missing some of his speed right now. We can nip their bud before he regains it.

Players coming back from injury usually have a ton of spunk for first 2 or 3 games!

Ill pray its like that with Erik!

What a weird schedule... Thursday, Friday, Sunday...

3 Games in 4 nights...

Should be used to it though.

And the Hab get a nice 3 day break. Good for Jeff, Prust, Ryder, Markov and anyone else that's nursing injury or just gassed.

After beating up the Leafies saturday night, I'm a little worried about facing the Hens. True that they don't have many goons, but they have something just as danferous. They have skill and an awesome goalie.

This will not be an easy series for the Habs. If we do win, it'll be in 6 or 7 games.