2nd or 4th...2nd it is

TheDriveFor25

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute left devils advocate...

You know, we had better games against Toronto than we did against Ottawa

I think most fans wanting Ottawa is to spare the insanity/trolling that is inevitable with every good play the Leafs make.

Oh, and :1banana:

I think most fans wanting Ottawa is to spare the insanity/trolling that is inevitable with every good play the Leafs make.

Oh, and :1banana:

Oh I know. I know all too well.

As I said... final minute devil's advocate.

2nd seed means no Pittsburgh until conference finals!

I wonder if that means that our games will be on TSN. Surely CBC will take the Leafs Bruins. Be best if both series were on CBC but I think the stations bid on games? Anyways bring on the Sens

Honestly, I would rather play Ottawa and lose, than have to face the Leafs and even a close chance of them beating Montreal. I just don't want to hear it. Plus the CBC and their love fest can be completely avoided by me.

Yes, Great year. Alot of impressive play mnost of the year. How about MT and MB. I think the Habs made the right choices.

I actually think Ottawa will be a tougher out than the Laeafs, Better goaltensing and better speed.

If the Habs just play there game and can stay out of the box they will be fine. \

The habs need the players who usually disappear when the going gets tough to show up.

I hope they get a chance to play the Pens!

I'd rather have one of the NY teams take them out for us.

Pros:

- No Toronto media armaggedon

- No "Can Price?" questions on every shot

- 2-1-1 versus Senators

Cons:

- No matter who wins in Toronto/Boson we'll hate to see them existing in the second round

- Ottawa is very deep in depth, not the kind of team that you can just shut down one player with

- Ottawa still beat us twice

Pros:

- No Toronto media armaggedon

- No "Can Price?" questions on every shot

- 2-1-1 versus Senators

Cons:

- No matter who wins in Toronto/Boson we'll hate to see them existing in the second round

- Ottawa is very deep in depth, not the kind of team that you can just shut down one player with

- Ottawa still beat us twice

you forgot the other Con. We get the 100 year old Cole calling our games.

you forgot the other Con. We get the 100 year old Cole calling our games.

That's if the CBC takes the Habs over Van city!

And I'd consider Cole a PRO!

Best voice in the game!

Thursday Habs Sens game 1

According to Gord Miller

Seriously? So we're going to be a full game behind the rest? Playoffs start Tuesday.

BTW Thursday night RDS was reporting during the 3rd period Montreal will play Tuesday night because they were either finished 2nd or 4th.

Sens were promised they wouldn't start playoffs before Wednesday when their April 15th game with Boston was rescheduled to tonight. the Bell Centre is booked for Wednesday meaning the first possible date is Thursday. Stinks for the Habs - I wanted the Sens less rested.