Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Bournival - Plekanec - Gionta
Galchenyuk - Eller - Briere
Moen - Prust - Parros

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Emelin
Murray - Diaz

Price

Hopefully this isn't a let down game. A solid effort should be a win against Buffalo.

Unfortunately, these are often the games they blow, especially on a Saturday night.

But at 6-21, the Sabres simply are playing like a AHL team with a top-notch NHL goalie.

Even if played Parros a regular shift, put the Big Swede on 1st line wing and called up Conner Crisp to play net, the Habs would still win.

This team needs a longer break. We thankfully get three days after this game. Then it's seven in 11 before the Christmas break: Kings, Flyers, Islanders, Panthers, Coyotes, Blues, Predators. I think we should easily pull off five in seven from that if the team keeps current performances up.

Buffalo has only six wins. We shouldn't be the seventh.

I'm pretty surprised white is sitting back to back games.

He may not be. The lines from practice had him rotating with Parros so maybe they switch spots tonight. Mind you, the lines from practice also had Bouillon with Subban on the 2nd pairing so I'm not sure how reliable they may be, despite the fact they're from the Habs' site.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=23636

Key to this one has to be the early lead. I highly doubt the Sabres have the wherewithal to mount a comeback, mostly psychological, against the hottest league in the team.

Amen.

Guest Stogey24

He may not be. The lines from practice had him rotating with Parros so maybe they switch spots tonight. Mind you, the lines from practice also had Bouillon with Subban on the 2nd pairing so I'm not sure how reliable they may be, despite the fact they're from the Habs' site.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=23636

Murray has earned his minutes and has been a solid team mate. If Bouillion is in, I would be kind of pissed off.

Murray has earned his minutes and has been a solid team mate. If Bouillion is in, I would be kind of pissed off.

They should be rotating a bit. The schedule is really condensed this month, it's best to keep everyone fresh so Bouillon does need to play some games.

White is IN!

Would be nice to see Budaj get a home game. He deserves a chance for some hone town luvin.

I love that Price get's all the home starts.

But I am sure he will at some point.

Wow they got hemmed in there after Marky broke his stick.