Buffalo vs. Montreal | December 7th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

Interested to see if Don brings it up in the 1st intermission.

if he did, it would probably be to defend his brooons.

Interested to see if Don brings it up in the 1st intermission.

You read my mind! Basically Thornton hauled Jim to the ice, he was fine and that point, but suckered him when he was on the ice to the point of needing a stretcher. Dirtiest play I've seen since Simon-Hollweg.

if he did, it would probably be to defend his brooons.

Nah, not this time. It's that bad.

It's a trap game and so far, the Habs are falling into the trap. Props to the Sabres for stifling the Habs' speed game so far (they can stop doing that now though).

A stat you won't see often: Galchenyuk leads Montreal in hits with 3 (in 3:05 of ice time).

Nope.

I hope he does, because Thornton is a piece of useless crap. I've always thought that and the stupid retaliatory play he did to Orpik was moronic. Let's see if Shanahan punishes him with a long suspension, or if Jeromy Jacobs and/or Colin Campbell use their influence to sweep it under the rug, again.

Chucky is looking really good tonight.

He has replaced bourney with Gio and Plex.

I hope he does, because Thornton is a piece of useless crap and is useless. I've always thought that and the stupid retaliatory play he did to Orpik was moronic. Let's see if Shanahan punishes him with a long suspension, or if Jeromy Jacobs and/or Colin Campbell use their influence to sweep it under the rug, again.

I could see him getting a Bruin Bonus. Extra $20,000.00 in bonuses.

Chucky leads the team with 5 hits tonight.