Roussel - Eakin - Garbutt
Cole - Peverley - Chiasson
Sceviour - Fiddler - Jeffrey

Goligoski - Dillon
Rome - Jo. Benn
Connauton - Gaunce

Lehtonen

Puck drop is at 8:30 on RDS.

And yes, those are the actual D pairings from practice and not my guess like they were for last game.

Poor Price and Pacioretty.

Patches took a while to start scoring last year, and Price's struggles are well documented. Add them to Desharnais, Briere, and now Emelin, I think we've got a genuine curse on our hands!

Patches took a while to start scoring last year, and Price's struggles are well documented. Add them to Desharnais, Briere, and now Emelin, I think we've got a genuine curse on our hands!

It must be a short term condition cause look at how Price Patches and DD are doing now. :) mind you in Briere's case I think it's hopeless :(

I disagree that Briere is hopeless..... eternal optimism...... someday maybe he will score a big goal for us, or maybe he will interest some team for a 6th rounder.... :bonk:Seriously tho, glad to see Bournival get to play....

Go Habs!

• Upvote 1

Players all over the league often have a lull after signing. Most recover, some like Gomez never do. I expect Emelin is suffering from missing training camp and coming back from injury. Players in his situation often hit a wall after 10 games.

Players all over the league often have a lull after signing. Most recover, some like Gomez never do. I expect Emelin is suffering from missing training camp and coming back from injury. Players in his situation often hit a wall after 10 games.

Exactly. I think that conditioning is a huge part of Emelin's decline. Upon returning from injury, you can only ride the combination of adrenaline and extra rest so far before it catches up to you. It's uncertain how long it will take, but he'll get up to game speed eventually, If nothing else, 24 CH showed how driven Emelin is; I have no doubt he'll return to top 4 form.

I disagree that Briere is hopeless..... eternal optimism...... someday maybe he will score a big goal for us, or maybe he will interest some team for a 6th rounder.... :bonk:Seriously tho, glad to see Bournival get to play....

Go Habs!

If the rumours are correct, Briere might be part of a deal with the sabres. Given how screwed they are, there is no excuse not to win any trade with them.

Rumour is about Ott and Stafford for Briere and Bourque and perhaps a pick.

I'd be okay with that deal, depending on how long Ott and Strafford's contracts are. If they have expiring deals, i'd make the deal in a second, despite how much I hate Ott and his kind of players.

But if Stafford has a long term deal, I'd be leary of making the deal. As bad as Bourque is, i think he would be easier to move than Stafford

I would hope that MB would jump at that offer. I only hate players like Ott when they are on the opposing team. Once they put on a Habs jersey they might still be scum-sucking, dirty a$$holes, but they are my scum-sucking, dirty a$$holes. I had no problem with players like Lemieux and Lapierre until their antics became their only game.

Note: I might make an exception to this rule for Kaletta or Avery--if he was still around.

BTW, Any news of the fate of Zenon Konopaka? That is a guy that I would be interested to see on the Habs. Anyone think that MB might pick him up as Parros is likely gone for a while?

Guest Stogey24

I'd be okay with that deal, depending on how long Ott and Strafford's contracts are. If they have expiring deals, i'd make the deal in a second, despite how much I hate Ott and his kind of players.

But if Stafford has a long term deal, I'd be leary of making the deal. As bad as Bourque is, i think he would be easier to move than Stafford

We don't need another centre.