A P.K. Subban (26)
PTS P.K. Subban (33)
+/- P.K. Subban (+13)
PIMS Brandon Prust (49)
Injuries: Davis Drewiske, Alex Galchenyuk, Ryan White
Scratches: Francis Bouillon

Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: CBC, RDS Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Oh good, 7 dmen again. That will help.

Parros against Chicago would be rather...interesting. With the two day layoff and a tough opponent, it'll be a 3 line game for a good chunk of this anyway.

Parros in, Bouillon out. Replacing deadwood with even deader wood.

Over/under on Parros' TOI: 3:30. I'd take the under there. Any guesses?

Exactly why do we need Parros tonite? Who is he going to fight? Must be Bollig. He has had a whopping 3 fights this year. But on the good side maybe Georges can get through this game without a concussion. That would be progress. Knowing our luck he will get a splinter in his ass and be out for the season.

Over/under on Parros' TOI: 3:30. I'd take the under there. Any guesses?

I'd take the under too unless it's a blowout. All this move really does is remove Bouillon from the equation on defense, so I expect we'll see some very big minutes from our top three. Hopefully Emelin can be solid for a change.

I'm actually feeling like we'll get a decent effort from the Habs tonight. Plenty of time to get up for a marquis opponent, national coverage on HNIC. PK will be flying!

Chicago has lost the last five in Montreal and 13 of the last 15.

So your saying Hawks are way overdue to light up Price.

I think should be an entertaining game and an energetic Hab roster will show up; but, Hawks already one-up the Habs with coolest jersey in sports.

Maybe Parros is in to get a few minutes of ice time in a game he won't need to fight in. He certainly earned it.

I think this game will either be ugly, or one of those games where the Habs show up and play a hell of a game.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Parros is in to get a few minutes of ice time in a game he won't need to fight in. He certainly earned it.

I think this game will either be ugly, or one of those games where the Habs show up and play a hell of a game.

I agree the best argument I can think of is that he gets a chance to get back in and play a game without likely having to fight.

The 7 Dman experiment didn't work anyway.. so why not do this.

Special teams gotta be good tonight just for us to stay in it.. players have just a little more motivation as their GM likely wants this one a little more vs. former employer, and conversely might be just a little more upset if they don't show up for this one.

I agree the best argument I can think of is that he gets a chance to get back in and play a game without likely having to fight.

Special teams gotta be good tonight just for us to stay in it.. players have just a little more motivation as their GM likely wants this one a little more vs. former employer, and conversely might be just a little more upset if they don't show up for this one.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Parros plays against Chicago...

Should Leblanc just request a trade at this point?

There's no point in calling Leblanc up to play him 6 minutes a night. As mind-boggling as his situation has been in Hamilton (stapled to the 3rd line), I'd rather him get 3rd line minutes and a bit of special teams time down there than take three shifts a period on average with the 4th line in Montreal. If they want to give him a shot on the 3rd line where Bournival currently is (I have a hunch he won't last the game on that line), then that's another story but I don't think it's worth it for a 4th line role at this point.

7 d-man didn't work because #74 still is very shaky, DD didn't cover his man on 1st goal and got caught up ice tired, instead of changing, on another goal and just a listless effort from 1/2 the team.

But I think they will show up and am expecting an entertaining game and doubt it will end up 1-0.

(Go Seahawks Go, I am jumping on bandwagon)

Subban has to start taking some wristers or snap shots from the blue line when there is no time to wind up. Just get a shot through!