Jan. 28, Carolina vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Since starting these on the day of the game isn't working, let's try the day before this time...

CAR_325_LOGO.jpg

Tlusty - E. Staal - Semin
Skinner - J. Staal - Lindholm
Gerbe - Malhotra - Bowman
Ruutu - Nash - Dvorak

Sekera - Faulk
Hainsey - Liles
Komisarek - Harrison

Khudobin

MTL_325_LOGO.jpg

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher

Eller - Plekanec - Gionta

Prust - Briere - Bourque

Moen - Bournival - Parros

Gorges - Subban

Markov - Emelin

Murray - Beaulieu

Price

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM on RDS.

What?? Subban is not paired with Murray anymore??? That brilliant pairing isn't going to get a 3rd look?

Poor Diaz. He deserves to be in the lineup with these chumps.

Chumps eh?

Anyways, I don't understand Diaz not playing if healthy, did he tell Therrien to go fornicate himself or something?

Buncha chumps.

Diaz must have done the opposite of what Mayer did.

Poor Diaz, he got confused, Mayer told him about the goat and Mr molson, but he gave MT a picture of himself screwing a goat while drinking a Canadian. Could happen to anybody.

• Upvote 2

What?? Subban is not paired with Murray anymore??? That brilliant pairing isn't going to get a 3rd look?

Carefull now I am pretty sure MT reads these pages, don't give him any encouragement, he is dangerous enough already.

The only reason for not dressing Diaz at a time when team d is a complete disaster is that they've decided Diaz will be shipped out. But if so, why isn't he being dressed so as to try and elevate his value?? More of this "we're scared he'll get injured" stuff?

Best case scenario, this crapping on Diaz is purely Therrien. Because if MB's fingerprints are on it, we really have to wonder about whether our GM is pathologically risk-averse.

Maybe Switzerland called and asked to rest Diaz prior to the Olympics? I'm as baffled by Therrien's moves as I was by Martin's insistence on keeping Cole off the powerplay.

Maybe it's all Galchenyuk. 2-5 in his absence! Hurry back, Chucky! I kid, I kid.

Maybe Switzerland called and asked to rest Diaz prior to the Olympics? I'm as baffled by Therrien's moves as I was by Martin's insistence on keeping Cole off the powerplay.

Maybe it's all Galchenyuk. 2-5 in his absence! Hurry back, Chucky! I kid, I kid.

Might not be all Galchenyuk, but without him, you definitely have a body in the lineup who doesn't deserve to be there.

I guess the big question is will they score more than once. I doubt it.

Price will need a shutout.

Beaulieu will get his first, that is as much as I can foretell. .

Might not be all Galchenyuk, but without him, you definitely have a body in the lineup who doesn't deserve to be there.

The problem with Therrien is that the body that doesn't deserve to be in the lineup will still be there, and someone like Leblanc or Bournival will be sitting.

Two words: Ryan White. Sign that man to a Max deal! 8 years 6 million dollars!

Watching CH and MT sent Price out before the leaf game and ripped them for playing so bad in front of price...I thought it was a great speech and the right thing to do...

Now...they have screwed Price even worse since... Not sure what a coach can do if they won't pick it up for their own teammate.

Momesso commented on that and said Galent cringed when MT made that speech. He also said it was the wrong to talk about up what happened a few days ago, when they were preparing for another game.

His feeling was that MT motivational, or lack thereof were ineffective and getting stale.

Watching CH and MT sent Price out before the leaf game and ripped them for playing so bad in front of price...I thought it was a great speech and the right thing to do...

Now...they have screwed Price even worse since... Not sure what a coach can do if they won't pick it up for their own teammate.

Momesso commented on that and said Galent cringed when MT made that speech. He also said it was the wrong to talk about up what happened a few days ago, when they were preparing for another game.

His feeling was that MT motivational, or lack thereof were ineffective and getting stale.

I didn't see Galent cringing... But if a team can't get up to play for Price after he bailed them out, we have a team leadership issue, not a coaching issue.

By the way, watched the Pregame speech by Bourdeau.... Just like MTs. Same for Sutter.

If a team needs a rousing speech just to show up, it's a personnel problem.

• Upvote 1