Habs vs Leafs, March 22

Neech

dlbalr does everything for you ingrates, and you can't even make him a measly gameday thread! Precedent has shown it can be minimal (read: crappy), and you can't even make this small gesture for a man who has written countless articles, pored over myriad documents for relevant information, and gotten everyone's facts straight time and again. Grovel at his feet in abject remorse, and maybe if your eyes and heart resemble this puppy's closely enough you'll earn your penance.

Puppy_Dog_Eyes_by_Drocan.jpg

On to the game. it's the Habs vs the Leafs, so the wins are sweeter and the losses sting more (but mostly the latter). We have new lines, which I predict will last roughly two shifts. Bourque is back in, White out, it looks like Murray will play instead of Tinordi. Our lord and saviour in nets.

Puck drop around 7:15

EDIT: Welp, it appears that I think that today is yesterday. Put me among the abject grovellers.

• Upvote 2

Stung by the soul searing pangs of profound remorse I was graveling out in the front yard in shame at my ignomious, ignoble, and downright ignorant indifference to the prolific protoge dlbaiir, when I came to realize suddenly that you had suggest govelling , not as I had thought...graveling. So..I have now removed the pebbles , dust and oil streaks from my clothes and am kneeling appropriately to a hastily assmbled shrine to the good dl...and just wanted to know if it's OK to take off the foam kneelers and race for the TV at about 7PM this evening?

(PS..graveling is no fun...trust me..)

• Upvote 3

Shoutout to dlbalr, I want to personally say that I am very grateful for all the time and hard work he puts in to make this site enjoyable for all of us.

Thanks dlbalr!

As for the game today, I extra want Montreal to win in regulation cause it would really make the Leafs sweat.

I know we just beat Colorado but as the playoffs near I could think of no bigger statement game then a decisive win over a desperate rival.

Shoutout to dlbalr, I want to personally say that I am very grateful for all the time and hard work he puts in to make this site enjoyable for all of us.

Thanks dlbalr!

As for the game today, I extra want Montreal to win in regulation cause it would really make the Leafs sweat.

I know we just beat Colorado but as the playoffs near I could think of no bigger statement game then a decisive win over a desperate rival.

Leafs currently @ 60% chance of making playoffs (habs 93.9%).

When Habs beat them today, Leafs odds drop 13.7% and like you say will make them squirm a bit for sure (and would boost Habs chances to 97.7%, apart from other wins/losses today).

OK on to the game. Leafs lose Habs win all is right with the world. I figure I got my grovelling in before the rest of you so I am exempt for a very short period of time. :gohabsgo:

On to the game. it's the Habs vs the Leafs, so the wins are sweeter and the losses sting more (but mostly the latter). We have new lines, which I predict will last roughly two shifts.

If the warmups are any indication, they've changed already. Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher, Bourque-Briere-Gionta.

Also, thanks for starting the thread and to all for the kind words. If the Habs win tonight, is that dog the new good luck charm?

how do morons like Healy and Stock not only get jobs with the CBC, but also with Rogers? To me that is the worst thing about Rogers getting the NHL deal. I think if TSN got the account, a lot of these CBC morons would probably out of a job.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

I hate the leafs! Off to watch the rugby sevens, but taking my tablet with me to watch the habs.

Great start boys, keep it up!

Yep. Hopefully we won't see them sitting back.

dumb penalty by DD

Desharnais is our enforcer now.

If SUbban did that, he'd be benched for the period.