Habs vs Leafs, March 22

Neech

Pacioretty wearing the A .... Plekanec not wearing an A ... haven't noticed this before, when did that change?

Pacioretty wearing the A .... Plekanec not wearing an A ... haven't noticed this before, when did that change?

I think there's a rotation (with Gorges out, someone else gets the A).

I must have missed the memo as to when CBC changed their name to the Canadian Bolland Corporation. He played 3:14 in the 1st and I think they spent twice that long analyzing those shifts.

That's the biggest head scratcher from MT to me.

really??? Bigger then Bouillon-Subban???

Now Bouillon coughs it up, right to the Leafs!? Ugly defence so far.

hey he isn't a rookie, so it's okay for him to cough it up

Our defence looks lime their in panic-mode as usual.

Emelin-Markov hasn't been working, but with all of the line changes and changes of pairing, that is one that MT has been stubborn with. Then having a norris winner playing with Bouillon is just plain stupid. So no surprise that the D sucks right now. how much worse could it possibly be with having Markov, Beaulieu, Tinordi and Subban in the top 4?

another horrible giveaway by Bouillon

By listening to these CBC clowns you would think that it's not Bolland but Crosby returning from injury

I must have missed the memo as to when CBC changed their name to the Canadian Bolland Corporation. He played 3:14 in the 1st and I think they spent twice that long analyzing those shifts.

I think I missed the memo about Bolland being the second coming of Cam Neely the way they are going on about him.

Murray has heart but id rather see Tinordi out there.

Bourque is hustling tonight after his stint in the press box.

Galchenyuk has so so much skill but is way too easily knocked of the puck, he needs time in the weight room. MT needs to find a way to open up some space for him, power play time would b a good start.

Having Josh Gorges out really hurts PKs mobility...

Yes, that is CBC analysis.

Yeah I almost fell out of my seat when I heard that one. This CBC play by play guy [not sure if it's Jim Hughson] is a freakin' joke. He sounds like a younger Bob Cole, missing plays, over exagerating Leafs and disregarding any good plays by the habs. Glenn Healey is being is usual Tahranta homer too.

Eller is lined up with Moen and Weise...

Not sure if he deserves better linemates, but tough to contribute with that...

Any chance we can sign Vanek and package Eller+ for a top 4 def???

Habs would be an elite team.

Galchenyuk has so so much skill but is way too easily knocked of the puck, he needs time in the weight room. MT needs to find a way to open up some space for him, power play time would b a good start.

Among Montreal forwards who have been there all year (in other words, aside from Vanek), he's 4th in PP TOI/game. Particularly lately, he has been playing quite a bit with the man advantage.

Yeah I almost fell out of my seat when I heard that one. This CBC play by play guy [not sure if it's Jim Hughson] is a freakin' joke. He sounds like a younger Bob Cole, missing plays, over exagerating Leafs and disregarding any good plays by the habs. Glenn Healey is being is usual Tahranta homer too.

Leafs hacking away while Price has the puck covered, " Quick whistle there, wasn't a quick one last week" - Jim Hughson