Game 1, Habs vs Bruins, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I hope the boys just play the same game they brought against Tampa. Hopefully the bruins biggest embarrassment wot be their media, but will be getting comepletely outplayed by the Habs and losing the series hard. First game is a big game! I hope the break wasn't too long!

Let me remind everyone that Julien was an OT goal away from being fired back in 2011...

Honestly, the Habs are deeper, more seasoned and definitely hungrier than they were back then when they took Boston to 7 games.

They were great in the regular season but boy are they are in for a rude awakening.

I can't wait!! Too many Bruin fans chirping already here in Connecticut. I own a sports bar and trust me when I tell you this, there is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE more obnoxious than Bruins fans.

this is gonna be fun. But I wonder if MT is going to insert Murray into the line up. He is a big boy who could minimise some of that supposed Bruins size advantage.

Let me remind everyone that Julien was an OT goal away from being fired back in 2011...

Honestly, the Habs are deeper, more seasoned and definitely hungrier than they were back then when they took Boston to 7 games.

They were great in the regular season but boy are they are in for a rude awakening.

I can't wait!! Too many Bruin fans chirping already here in Connecticut. I own a sports bar and trust me when I tell you this, there is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE more obnoxious than Bruins fans.

I watched the highlights from game 7 2011, I forgot how many bad players we had:

Sopel-Spacek-Halpern-Gomez-White-Eller (rookie seasons)-Weber-Darche

Our first line was

Moen-Gomez-Gio

We had a lot of mediocre players as well in Gill-Hamrlik-Kostitsyn.

Things have changed.

First, I don't see where the Habs are extraordinary egregious divers. Maybe they are and I'm just not seeing it...but I doubt they're worse than 99% of other teams, including the Bruins, who have one of the very worst divers in the game in Marchand.

But secondly, on what planet is diving a more despicable sin than, say, deliberately breaking a young man's back and coming within an inch of killing him by driving his face into a steel post, or deliberately attempting to castrate not just one, but two players? The whole logic is so absurd it scarcely warrants comment. What's unfortunate is that this self-proclaimed "old school" logic is all too prevalent in the NHL. Commit attempted murder? Sure, "hockey play." Exaggerate to get a call? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true Cuke. We humans are quite a study as we go through history. And it's always the other guys who are the sickos.... The US enlightenment inspired bizarre individualism ethic is just that .. thank Hobbes.

HAHAHAHA...Let's mak'em cry!!!!

So true Cuke. We humans are quite a study as we go through history. And it's always the other guys who are the sickos.... The US enlightenment inspired bizarre individualism ethic is just that .. thank Hobbes.

HAHAHAHA...Let's mak'em cry!!!!

I've got family in Connecticut.. two lovely nieces, Montreal girls who decided to civilize the US one baby at a time!!

Yeah!! Pregame stuff!!

A heartwarming story about a Canadian kid playing tonight.. parents and all.

A Boston kid of course.

Nice save by Price!

Also a nice backcheck by DD a minute earlier, deep in the Habs zone.

OH my good Lord!!!!!! YaBABeeeeee

And the score is 1- 0 for les Canadiens de Montreal!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!

Hear that Boston crowd?

Me Needer!

Love the fight in Bou-bou