Canadiens vs Boston Game #5 May 10th 7PM est

DON

"Last chance?" Assuming you're not just punning :monkey: I would not accept a narrative of doom even if we lose this game. I remember Dryden writing about losing a game 5, being down 3-2, and everybody suddenly writing/talking as though the series was over, the Habs' little run was finished. The same thing happened in 2011 if memory serves - yet thanks to PK we took those pr*cks to OT of Game Seven. No. If we lose tonight, we roll up our sleeves and win Game 6. That's all.

I was referring to your post CC you posted boston had last chance. I know you meant last change. Just being my normal kidding self. I agree with both posts by the way.

Tonight's refs are Eric Furlatt and Wes McCauley. We all better hope nothing happens to them tonight as the emergency standby official is Chris Lee. http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3303/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-51014/

It sounds like Briere is in his 4th line spot in warmups with Prust also skating. White's not dressed apparently. So who knows what's going on with the 4th line...

wow another ex-Bruin on the CBC panel and aside from Friedman, he seemed the most neutral.

Bet you if that was Subban and not Marchand they showed, they would be going on how cocky and unrespectful Subban is!! Friggin CBC Idiots!!

ok I am all dressed up and ready to go I am now channelling Frank Mahovolich, Shane Corson And "Le Artiste". We are going to win one for the pug.

TSN says White is in.

?

There's a real tear-jerking special segment on Matt Fraser. I'd like to see Murray two hand that chump in the face.

HAHAHAH!

ok I am all dressed up and ready to go I am now channelling Frank Mahovolich, Shane Corson And "Le Artiste". We are going to win one for the pug.

Well.. if that doesn't seal the deal that nuthin' will. !! :hyper:

Go Habbies!

I was in Goderich ON on Lake Huron and I said to the pretty cashier at the checkout in the grocery store on Friday "I bet you don't know what time the game is tonight." And she said... "l'm a Habs fan!:...bless her heart.... :habslogo:

Is that what happens when expat singers remain in the US too long?

Is he on depressants?

Just cant wait till Rene Rancourt belts out his rendition of anthem, he kills me every time! :tigi:

Go Habs Go!

Ya he kills it alright... gives me hives!

Now he's singing to some Mexican .. Jose with a vision problem...

Thank God he's as bad with the US tune... :ph34r:

Guest Stogey24

Prust isn't impressing me defensively.

He can't put power on his shots. Pretty questionable putting him in

Prust looks absolutely busted. He's got nothing and should NOT have been inserted. Terrible coaching move.

Good start for us so far, penalties notwithstanding.

i won't be surprised if a busted up Prust is played more than Briere has been.

What matters to me is that the teams look evenly matched. We're no longer seeing the sustained periods of Bruins domination that we saw early in the series. We're breaking out effectively. The adjustments have been made. I like it.

EDIT: DAMN.