Habs @ Buffalo, 7:30PM EST (RDS, Sportsnet, MSG-Buffalo)

Current Canadiens lineup as of 1:30PM

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Weise

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher

Sekac - Eller - Parenteau

Prust - Malhotra - Bournival

Markov - Subban

Emelin - Gilbert

Tinordi - Weaver

Tokarski

Price

Current Sabres lineup as of 1:30PM

Mitchell - Ennis - Stafford

Larsson - Hodgson - Stewart

Moulson - Girgensons - Gionta

Deslaurier - Flynn - McCormick

Gorges - Myers

Meszaros - Ristolainen

Zadorov - Strachan

Neuvirth

Man, those lines are pretty wacky! Sure sign of a team looking for answers. The only real oddity there is Weise on the top line, though; the rest makes sense in general terms. Hopefully Sekac grabs the nettle and forces Dork out of the lineup for another game...and another game after that...and after that...

Man, those lines are pretty wacky! Sure sign of a team looking for answers. The only real oddity there is Weise on the top line, though; the rest makes sense in general terms. Hopefully Sekac grabs the nettle and forces Dork out of the lineup for another game...and another game after that...and after that...

If Bourque plays another game I'm seriously considering buying some Hartford Whalers merchandise and wearing that instead of Habs gear on game nights.

Yay! Tinordi is in!

Go Habs Go... :halm:

I really feel that....

And Beaulieu is out I assume or Weaver? I guess i would like to see the big fellow in more so anyways.

Guest Stogey24

I was just listening to Habs radio on the drive home. They were saying we need to form a top line on the power play and stop running two balanced units. I completely agree with that. Pac-Chuck-P.A. put your best players on the ice!

I was just listening to Habs radio on the drive home. They were saying we need to form a top line on the power play and stop running two balanced units. I completely agree with that. Pac-Chuck-P.A. put your best players on the ice!

Yep for sure... DD isn't getting anything done on the PP.

Come to think about it, that would make a good 5 on 5 line wouldn't it?

Didn't mind Beaulieu's game last night, but still glad to see Tinordi in.

Didn't mind Beaulieu's game last night, but still glad to see Tinordi in.

Well you'll get to see him again tonight. Weaver is a last minute scratch cause of the flu and Beaulieu is in.

Go Habs Go!!! I expect a win tonight.

Its a turning point game for les boys! they better show up as men tonight. Or else I predict a major turning point in that dressing room...

expecting a win goes without saying here but anything less than a perfect game will be trouble.

I am thrilled to see Sekac back in the lineup. Not sure whats the rational for keeping him off; but his speed and skill will be nice to see.

He needs more ice time to bring his game into its rightful place.

GO HABS GO!

lets get that first goal!

• Upvote 1

Sekac great move

Showing the coaches that he should of been in long ago.

Just wondering what that lineup card thing was all about? If the wrong one is submitted what is the punishment? The player cant play that game? dlbalr is usually pretty good at answering these type of questions.