Habs @ Buffalo, 7:30PM EST (RDS, Sportsnet, MSG-Buffalo)

A good start with some sustained pressure in the Buffalo end...but then they went back to being useless.

How is desharnais still on top line.

Even at his best he has no business being on a top line. But playing like this...how the hell is Pacioretty supposed to have any chance to score? Sad.

A good start with some sustained pressure in the Buffalo end...but then they went back to being useless.

Even at his best he has no business being on a top line. But playing like this...how the hell is Pacioretty supposed to have any chance to score? Sad.

Exactly!

I like wiese on the first line. :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

And I get to watch it on real TV instead of on my computer. Ain't life grand? They better forking win.

May I ask why you like that?

Or is that sarcasm?

Just wondering what that lineup card thing was all about? If the wrong one is submitted what is the punishment? The player cant play that game? dlbalr is usually pretty good at answering these type of questions.

If a player isn't on the lineup card and plays in the game, that player is immediately ejected and the player who was on the lineup card can't replace him. The last time I can recall this happening was a few years when Ryan White was 'tossed' for that very reason.

Bournival just dislocated shoulder for sure. That's trouble

That will clear up a lot of the 'who to scratch' talk. That sucks for him though.

I'm not sure what has gotten into Subban lately but he's off to another less-than-impressive start (and no, he's not the only one). That redirect on his own net was one of his more dangerous scoring changes in recent games.

last negative comment of the day: Buffalo will win it for Gio + Jorges tonight

check back in after the dust settles

Joorges? :rofl:

Showing the coaches that he should of been in long ago.

Just wondering what that lineup card thing was all about? If the wrong one is submitted what is the punishment? The player cant play that game? dlbalr is usually pretty good at answering these type of questions.

I am pretty sure they player can't play and maybe there is a penalty as well?

I have nothing nice to say after that shameful 20 mins. So :wall: let's wake up.