Magnificent Seven? Penguins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (RDS, SNE)

Really looking forward to the game against the Blues. We'll get to see how much of tonight was just being off and not getting the bounces and how much of it was a result of facing a top NHL team.

They were a really good team for sure, but we lost composure after the good start. And whatever we tried to do just failed to click which happens when we get sidetracked. Mama said there'd be games like this, but I don't think it's much cause for concern.

Really looking forward to the game against the Blues. We'll get to see how much of tonight was just being off and not getting the bounces and how much of it was a result of facing a top NHL team.

Blues are a big physical team that can skate. Well coached with an actual system. Ken Hitchcock once said coaching is as much about finding the other teams weaknesses and exploiting those weaknesses, as it is about knowing and addressing your own. I expect them to be ready not only to play.....but ready to play the Canadiens.

Coming off a 2-0 to the bruins wont help the Habs cause.

LOAFS LOSE 9-2 AT HOME TO THE PREDS LMAO!

Lets just say

There was an elite 9 million dollar player making the players around him better. It wasn't Subban. Habs were bad today. Way to many skate passes. Could not puncture the pens denfense. Having said that, fleury made some fantastic saves and kept the Habs out of it. Meh. Next game please.

Crappy game.. it was like the Jets game in reverse. NB really didn't play well, but I still hope Therrien puts him back out there on Thursday and gives him a chance to have a bounce-back game.

Crappy game.. it was like the Jets game in reverse. NB really didn't play well, but I still hope Therrien puts him back out there on Thursday and gives him a chance to have a bounce-back game.

Habs were due for that I guess, yep, sure would be nice to see Sekac on the PP.

Just wasn't our night....

Habs were due for a loss and the pens are just the team to give it to them. Best team in the east through the first quarter.

I'm hoping weaver is back because NB is not ready for st.louis

I'll bet he does. I'm sure he learned his lesson within about one second of making the pass. Got a whole game to enjoy it. Poor guy.. must feel like hell. No big deal. He's been doing a pretty good job out there.

We've only just arrived as our team in the last 10 days, and now it's got to get tuned, which we are starting to do and have seen lots of signs of. Now remember guys, don't dangle participles. OK?

I really like the way we came out against them yesterday, and we'll be back with an increasingly cohesive team. Or is that adhesive. Oh well. If it sticks....mutter ..mutter...

From Mr. Boone;

"Ron Reusch’s pre-game notes included this tidbit: the last time the Montreal Canadiens won 15 of their first 20 games was the autumn of 1943. The Red Army had just turned the tide of World War II with its victory at Stalingrad.

Seventy-one years later, the Canadiens won 14 of their first 20."

From Mr. Boone;

"Ron Reusch’s pre-game notes included this tidbit: the last time the Montreal Canadiens won 15 of their first 20 games was the autumn of 1943. The Red Army had just turned the tide of World War II with its victory at Stalingrad.

Seventy-one years later, the Canadiens won 14 of their first 20."

From Mr Boone (same write up)

"Three best teams the Habs have played this season, Tbay Chicago Pittsburg have out scored the habs a combined 16-1" .

From Mr Boone (same write up)

"Three best teams the Habs have played this season, Tbay Chicago Pittsburg have out scored the habs a combined 16-1" .

Yes Eeyore, you are correct and consistent. :hammer:

Could not watch the 3rd period, I would have been physically sick. It was bad enough watching the BC Lions get dismantled on Sunday now I had to watch this? Why oh great pumpkin why?

Next up the St. Louis Blues, they need a real shite kicking lads, they really do.

lol thanks, get the poms poms out. St Louis game should be a good one

Why do you even watch the games if you're this certain the Habs are a lousy team that isn't good enough? If you're looking to be angry and watch something just "to be right," I recommend Fox News.

Could not watch the 3rd period, I would have been physically sick. It was bad enough watching the BC Lions get dismantled on Sunday now I had to watch this?

Thank goodness this game wasn't as bad a blowout as the Lions-Als. I didn't think the Habs were that bad in the offensive zone, they had some good chances and Fleury was sharp. Defensively though, they were poor and that killed any chance of them being in the game. (BC, meanwhile, was inept at pretty much everything though the Als weren't much better, they just took advantage of some mistakes...)