Nov. 29, Sabres vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

1 point of 4 against Buffalo.

sad_keanu.jpg

friggin pathetic!! no excuse for the loss and no friggin excuse for this sorry facsimile of a PP!

Well we know that MB likes defence man can someone explain to him we need a sniper. Get us a forking sniper. Oh and if you do fire MT cause he will want him to play defence or possibly hot dog eater. I don't forking care how good his record is, if you get 3 out of a possible 6 points against the worst team in the NHL you need to hang your head in shame. Especially since they of the lowly depths got 4. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't know why everyone is so upset. Our Fenwick and Corsi were off of the charts versus Buffalo, particularly last night. As per TSN:

"The Habs took 44 shots on Buffalo's Jhonas Enroth, missed the net another 16 times, and had 30 shots blocked by the Sabres' forwards and defencemen".

Oh, wait....we didn't win :bonk: I will take an ugly win over a hard-fought loss any day.

It is irrational to be both unhappy when we don't dominate and win and then to be unhappy when we dominate and don't win. I know that many of you are only happy with a dominant win, but that doesn't happen very often in today's NHL.

For those of you bemoaning a terrible loss to the terrible Sabres they have both been playing much better lately and riding a hot goaltender. Good teams lose to lesser teams with hot goalies sometimes: it's called an upset for a reason. Deal with it.

if the Habs continue to play like that the wins will come. :habslogo:

• Upvote 1

I don't know why everyone is so upset. Our Fenwick and Corsi were off of the charts versus Buffalo, particularly last night. As per TSN:

"The Habs took 44 shots on Buffalo's Jhonas Enroth, missed the net another 16 times, and had 30 shots blocked by the Sabres' forwards and defencemen".

Oh, wait....we didn't win :bonk: I will take an ugly win over a hard-fought loss any day.

It is irrational to be both unhappy when we don't dominate and win and then to be unhappy when we dominate and don't win. I know that many of you are only happy with a dominant win, but that doesn't happen very often in today's NHL.

For those of you bemoaning a terrible loss to the terrible Sabres they have both been playing much better lately and riding a hot goaltender. Good teams lose to lesser teams with hot goalies sometimes: it's called an upset for a reason. Deal with it.

if the Habs continue to play like that the wins will come. :habslogo:

Just not against the last place (tanking) team apparently.

Habs owned the puck, and could have won by 4 goals... Buffalo is not where we needed to lose all puck luck, I'm over it already, corsi, corsi, corsi thru da roof! :angry2:

Allen needs to get a job somewhere other than our defense core maybe? Maybe vs Buf was his test? Defeinately wouldn't play him over Gilbert.

Wish Galchenyuk had Patch on his left....

It should be unacceptable losing back to back to Buffalo. Why exactly is Bryan Allen playing?

because Tinordi and Beailieu are not ready. Cant ya see how much better the habs are with Allen and Gonchar. Who is therrien gonna sit/blame now....oh the big winger Tigrani? the 14 seconds he played cost us. :rofl:

Habs owned the puck, and could have won by 4 goals... Buffalo is not where we needed to lose all puck luck, I'm over it already, corsi, corsi, corsi thru da roof! :angry2:

Allen needs to get a job somewhere other than our defense core maybe? Maybe vs Buf was his test? Defeinately wouldn't play him over Gilbert.

Wish Galchenyuk had Patch on his left....

been saying that since training camp

Sabres number one goalie plays back to back nights. In second game he is the best and busiest player in the game.... by far.

Habs number one goalie ..........on the bench. He needed too rest.

Habs back up goalie .........plays poorly.

Habs lose. again

nice call coach

Price didn't play because they wanted to give Tokarski a home game and either goalie should be fine against Buffalo.

Buffalo is riding a hot goalie in a 1a 1b system. There is no expectation that either will play over 60 games. Price will play a ton of games and they have made a strategic decision ( and a smart one) to make sure he gets games off so he isn't worn down by the playoffs. Hence they don't play him in back to back games when we are at or near the top of the NHL.

Habs 30, you rant like it is March and we are desperate for points to make the playoffs so we need to ride Price every game.

As for the defensive errors, those happen when you are playing against a hot goalie and are throwing everything at him to try to score. You tend to get sloppy the other way. Happens to all teams. How many times have the Habs won this year when a team can't beat Price then we walk down and score an easy one, winning despite being outshot and out played. Rope a dope.....

Price didn't play because they wanted to give Tokarski a home game and either goalie should be fine against Buffalo.

Buffalo is riding a hot goalie in a 1a 1b system. There is no expectation that either will play over 60 games. Price will play a ton of games and they have made a strategic decision ( and a smart one) to make sure he gets games off so he isn't worn down by the playoffs. Hence they don't play him in back to back games when we are at or near the top of the NHL.

Habs 30, you rant like it is March and we are desperate for points to make the playoffs so we need to ride Price every game.

As for the defensive errors, those happen when you are playing against a hot goalie and are throwing everything at him to try to score. You tend to get sloppy the other way. Happens to all teams. How many times have the Habs won this year when a team can't beat Price then we walk down and score an easy one, winning despite being outshot and out played. Rope a dope.....

Yea your right. "How many times have the habs won because of price then go down and score an easy one" just dont try saying that on here........you get ripped ........a hab win and they are a contender.................a sabres win over the contending habs is just a "hot goalie" lol lay off the kool aid

wrong..our D is horrible. it doesn't matter who plays net. Price is the man, but when your D is old as dirt, it's hard to keep the puck out.

no it was just a hot goalie

funny how many hab fans woke up this morning and know the sabres are a great team. last week they stunk

no i am not saying we need to ride price every game. but having lost two in a row, ......... habs have played 4 games in last 11 days and have today off ...how is playing price last night "riding him every game"

and keep your eye on this.............it will be a while before toker plays again. MT knows he should have put Carey in last night. Like mois (every talking head on sports net) was saying BEFORE the game

no i am not saying we need to ride price every game. but having lost two in a row, ......... habs have played 4 games in last 11 days and have today off ...how is playing price last night "riding him every game"

and keep your eye on this.............it will be a while before toker plays again. MT knows he should have put Carey in last night. Like mois (every talking head on sports net) was saying BEFORE the game

Seriously.... On one hand, Buffalo sucks... On the other, you claim playing our backup against them is a coaching mistake. Keeping Tokarski relatively fresh is why you play him and not let him go a month between games.

Holy :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: Batman!

Win or lose it don't matter, some seem to really really enjoy ripping Habs, non stop. (normally is by other franchise's fans)

Not that is wrong (free country), just gets very hard to stomach when everything is a sign of current ineptness and future demise (thought EOTP had that mentality cornered but takes all kinds I guess).

'See I told ya they suck, will suck and wont ever win squat with this owner, province, GM, Coach, roster..they all suck and I told ya long ago when!' :bonk: