Scratches: Michael Bournival*, Manny Malhotra, Mike Weaver

Team Leaders New Jersey Montreal

Game Notes

Goals Cammalleri (17) Pacioretty (23) Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST
Assists Zidlicky (17) Markov/Subban (22) National TV: TVA Sports, City
Points Henrique/Jagr (28) Pacioretty (41) Regional TV: MSG+
PIMS Tootoo (57) Prust (92) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Bernier (+5) Pacioretty (+24) French Radio: FM 98.5

Devils 6-2-2 and won 3 in a row (nice to hear they beat Leafs), maybe Scott Stevens has put fear of god into couple of younger players?

Strange but true.. living so far from God's country.. Quebec.. and being surrounded by so many lost Leafers, I have actually (there's hope) developed some compassion for the relentless suffering of my poor brain addled neighbor Leaf fans. These poor bassturds, illegitimate offspring of the NHL, what the hell do they have to look forward to every winter. More .. endless.. humiliation by association. No wonder drug dealers are doing so well, providing the material means for the continuance of being a Leaf fan. Drug dependence.

But seriously.. what a way to wreck the winter fun of a large city which, while no Montreal, is at least Canadian in nationality.

Poor bassturds.

Guest Stogey24

For some reason I always find myself watching a devils game when I'm searching through games, no clue why. Anyways, Scott Gomez has looked actually decent for the Devils this year. Looking like his former self carrying the puck into opposing zone. Putting up some half decent numbers too.

Strange but true.. living so far from God's country.. Quebec.. and being surrounded by so many lost Leafers, I have actually (there's hope) developed some compassion for the relentless suffering of my poor brain addled neighbor Leaf fans. These poor bassturds, illegitimate offspring of the NHL, what the hell do they have to look forward to every winter. More .. endless.. humiliation by association. No wonder drug dealers are doing so well, providing the material means for the continuance of being a Leaf fan. Drug dependence.

But seriously.. what a way to wreck the winter fun of a large city which, while no Montreal, is at least Canadian in nationality.

Poor bassturds.

You have our deepest sympathies that you must reside in The City Of Losers.

Just back from Mexico. Missed Caps, Coyotes, Sabres games.

Thankful for the play by plays, updates and comments.

Sounds like the caps game was a good one. Stolen by Price?

Price sits coyotes game and habs lose.

Price does not steal sabres game so habs lose.

Has Carey had one off night this season where the team won anyway?

Look forward to back to back games vs Devils and Bruins

3rd straight game against a crap team, 3 straight crap start and effort.

I disagree. The goal was a really nicely tipped knuckle puck. The Habs had tonnes of good posession in he offensive zone, more scoring chances, hits, nice passing and have not been hemmed in their zone once. Just a matter of time before these habits create results.

lottery team resting their number one goalie at the bell center? odd choice by lou.

dd back at number one center, pleks number two center, chucky plekanics winger? yay ......... tell me we all hoped for that when chucky was drafted three years ago.

garbage hockey by both teams in the first.

lottery team resting their number one goalie at the bell center? odd choice by lou.

Schneider played last night, the plan was for them (he and Kincaid) to split the games.

I'm not as down on that period as some on here I see. After the first few minutes, it was complete domination from Montreal both in the shots and hits departments. If they play like that in the next 40 minutes, good things will happen.