Habs sign Lucas Condotta

I dont see much here in terms of skills.  Very average even at the NCAA level.  He's a hard worker though.  He is just all effort all the time.  Good defensively.  Grinds in the corners, gets to the net, gets back on the back check.  Is a little pest that other teams hate.

Maybe a future fourth liner?

11 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I dont see much here in terms of skills.  Very average even at the NCAA level.  He's a hard worker though.  He is just all effort all the time.  Good defensively.  Grinds in the corners, gets to the net, gets back on the back check.  Is a little pest that other teams hate.

Maybe a future fourth liner?

That's what I see, a tough, physical, hard working 4th line winger if he makes it.  Not a little pest, a good sized  pest. 

2 hours ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

That's what I see, a tough, physical, hard working 4th line winger if he makes it.  Not a little pest, a good sized  pest. 

Like a Pezzetta, but with less skill of course?:popcorn:

I'm surprised he got an NHL deal but there must have been more of a market for him than I thought.  It's clear that this management team knows the NCAA quite well so obviously, they've seen something in him.  I like that a lot of his points have been from around the net and he has the size to battle for positioning and in the corners.  I just don't know if that's a sure-fire NHL skill set at the age of 24.

2 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Good that he sounds like a minor character from The Godfather. 

He made Hughes an offer .............

• Like 1