GAME#28 Habs vs Preds 7pm Sunday Dec. 10 2023

DON

For the non-twitter users:

Forward Michael Pezzetta will take Tanner Pearson's spot in the lineup. Goaltender Jake Allen gets the start. Defenseman David Savard will return to the lineup tonight, and a decision will be made after warmups regarding which defenseman will sit.

22 minutes ago, Prime Minister Koivu said:

Wasn’t expecting Savard so soon. 

Nice knowing you Lindstrom 

I wouldn't be upset if Barron sat for this game.  He does need NHL ice-time, he does need to make mistakes, but he's been making some bad decisions with the puck lately.  One almost got him real hurt last night on the boarding call from Robinson.  This isn't taking any blame of off Robinson for the hit, just Barron is got caught a few times last night holding the puck too long, one led to a goal.

15 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

A fun final minute at least.  Armia's goal is called back for goalie interference (Montreal could have challenged if they wanted) and then Evans goes and gets it back.  That should make it interesting for the third.

No chance to watch today--was it clear-cut interference, and that's why they didn't challenge?

5 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

No chance to watch today--was it clear-cut interference, and that's why they didn't challenge?

Only 1 explanation required:  Gallagher happened.  i.e. he ended up in the crease without being touched by anyone and made contact with their goalie.

28 minutes ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

Hmm, interesting:  the Habs are 2nd in the NHL when trailing after 2 periods.  

They're only down by 1, so it should be a fun 3rd period.

They're also 0-4 in second game of back-to-back, with almost non-existent scoring.

3 minutes ago, TurdBurglar said:

They're also 0-4 in second game of back-to-back, with almost non-existent scoring.

Yes, they have been underwhelming so far this year in back to back games.  However, they only need 1 goal to tie it and they still have around 5 mins.  Hopefully their trailing stat is more important than the 0-4 in back to back games.

While I want to see them win this game, I believe that it is more important that they win their next 2 games.