Who Do You Want The Most To Pass Training Camp?

habs_in_the_blood

Grabovsky. Who takes over for Ribeiro. Who is press boxed or, better yet, traded.

I agree. Although it's only training camp, I like Carbonneau's statements about him and the he "stepped it up" while playing with Samsanov and Kovalev. I wish it was a sign of things to come...

Note that his line failed to score, while Ribs line did score. :)

I am not sure why people can't leave ribs alone. Don't you hope Ribs has an awesome season? How about Koivu..

If you honestly think some Rookie is going to come in and displace ribs I think you are dreaming. Ribs is not that bad.

Note that his line failed to score, while Ribs line did score. :)

I am not sure why people can't leave ribs alone. Don't you hope Ribs has an awesome season? How about Koivu..

If you honestly think some Rookie is going to come in and displace ribs I think you are dreaming. Ribs is not that bad.

Yes I hope Ribero has an excellent season. And if he plays so well that Calgary finally notices they need a playmaking centre a trade for him materializes. What do the Habs get? A defenceman...

Oh crap just woke up, it was a dream :P

I do hope he does well and can only cheer him on as he is a habs!

Yeah, lets all pull for a great year for Ribs....so when we have to re-sign him it will cost us alot more for him. You are damned if he plays well and damned if he's crap. :angry:

I say leave Ribs alone for now. He's a CANADIEN.

Like him or not, he is with us for now. I'm always willing to say "start again" to any player before the season.

Maybe he truly does redeem himself. He has a chance. Let's give him that chance :hlogo:

I'll give Ribs a chance....his LAST chance; if you can't produce while centering Samsonov and Kovalev, you don't belong in the NHL.

Agreed. How can he fail with dangerous Россия weapons? :hlogo:

kovalev021506_torino_russia_194x245.jpg

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

I hear good things on here about Grabovsky. so if there is one guy I am going to pull for through training camp it is him..

Off Topic..watching Leafs on Leafs TV and they just cannot score. McCabe 1 puck givaway and 2 penalties and one missed can-opener move. :D

3-0 Buffalo after 2 periods.

I hear good things on here about Grabovsky. so if there is one guy I am going to pull for through training camp it is him..

Off Topic..watching Leafs on Leafs TV and they just cannot score. McCabe 1 puck givaway and 2 penalties and one missed can-opener move. :D

3-0 Buffalo after 2 periods.

?????? the leafs televise there pre-season matches??????

Yup, all 8 games. I needed a replacement for new 3 stooges movies and Kubina, Gill, Mccabe are the stars. :lol:

lol

man why wont the habs show there pre season games! were more a hockey town the fricking toronto!!but noooooooo are sports channel shows golf and bowling and what not

heard on the radio that maxim lapierre is doing good and murray, not. I love murray but I also like lapierre wich is faster bigger and as betters hands.

in a perfect world murray will be on a line along begin and lapierre. next year maybe.

I think as Habs Fans we should be all mostly concerned with Koivu, hoping he can pass all the tests of training camp and the pre-season!.....

Other then that, im hoping somone on D can step up and be the man!.....Id really like to see O'Byrne impress us.....Just imagine, Komi and O'Byrne together.....Towers of Power!

Go Habs Go! :hlogo:

heard on the radio that maxim lapierre is doing good and murray, not. I love murray but I also like lapierre wich is faster bigger and as betters hands.

in a perfect world murray will be on a line along begin and lapierre. next year maybe.

Lapierre I heard has progress nicely and would probably be selected at once if the fourth line wasn't

already fully loaded.

Bonk is not only much slimmer then he was last season but his on-ice speed is said to have multiplied.

Downey is for me impossible to see as anything else than press-box material.......yet he took skating classes during the summer and worked out other aspects,...his improvement is said to be substantiel.

Other lines, other players,....same thing,.....Ribeiro took skating and added 7 pounds,...Koivu like Ribs has now reached over 183 pounds for the first time ever,...Perezhogin was shooting for the stars and reached 212p and so did Dandenault now at an incredible 115,....then there's Higgins working out with Komy the whole summer...etc....etc.

There is no surprises that prospects are coming this time around better players than they where a year ago.....what thrill me most thought is the commitment of many of our signed player to train during the summer to become better players than they where a year ago.

Because of that, it would take more than a good, even a great camp showing from a prospect to challenge anyone from the top three lines right from the start.

The availlable roster spot might turn out to be given to a player that plays on a par with our fourth line members..... Lapierre could well be the best candidate while Ferland might be the most logical one.

Next year will be a different story,...I would expect quite a few prospects to graduate.