Si Puts Us In 10th

markierung

Sports Illustrated has ranked the montreal canadiens 10th in the East this year.

We also have the shortest paragraph in their insult of a hockey preview. They said we would have a really hard time scoring goals, but didn't even mention the addition os Samsonov.

They say that Ribs is the most overrated player in the division...I didn't know he was so highly rated!

Other weird calls:

Avalanche: 13th in the West

Thrashers: 8th in the East

Panthers in 13th!!!! After they get a power forward, a top d-man and a 3rd d-man

Avalanche: 13th in the West

Thrashers: 8th in the East

Panthers in 13th!!!! After they get a power forward, a top d-man and a 3rd d-man

I don't think the Avs will fall that far, but I think it's pretty close.. They're depleted and mostly old this year. If their rookies/sophs can't step up, then they might be out of the playoffs... Especially if theopendore plays like he did last year.

I don't think the Avs will fall that far, but I think it's pretty close.. They're depleted and mostly old this year. If their rookies/sophs can't step up, then they might be out of the playoffs... Especially if theopendore plays like he did last year.

Losing Konowalchuk is not going to help matters either.

I don't mind the media putting us low on their lists and i don't mind losing pre-season games. It just makes everyone's expectations drop, so that when the Habs do dominate this season, everyone will be all the more excited.

Exactly Cataclaw, who cares where they are picked to finish. The Habs have an oppotunity to prove people right or wrong. The additions of Samsonov and Johnson should help out offensively. Although i have as many points as Samsononv does this year. So can someone tell him the season starts next week. IMO this is the last year we'll see the core guys around, i expect to see a much different roster next year. It will be alot younger.

The SI swimsuit edition hasn't been anything to get excited about since Elle Macpherson, Paulina Porizkova, ect reigned supreme. I remember having the inside of my locker door being covered in the best pics back in grade 8. Ah...memories.

But yeah, SI has never known a thing about hockey, and never will.

How can these guys rank a sport when there is no ball involved. Especially considerering how far off base they are with their Baseball, football and basketball predictions every year. Not sure their writers know what a puck is.

How can these guys rank a sport when there is no ball involved. Especially considerering how far off base they are with their Baseball, football and basketball predictions every year. Not sure their writers know what a puck is.

Does that mean they can rank my local ball hockey league? It uses a ball. Currently were in 3rd place, not sure were SI predicted us to finish?

Swedish NHL-magazine Pro Hockey have predicted the habs to finish 6th in the east and thats about where I am expecting them to be as well. And they rate our goaltending as the worst part of our team.

how do you grade this?

do you give them credit for the answer, or deduct points for work shown?

They say that Ribs is the most overrated player in the division...I didn't know he was so highly rated!

Whaaaaaaaad?

S-U-P-E-R-S-T-A-R-!-!-!

Crosby pales in comparison. You read it here first, Ribeiro will get 223 points this season and elipse Gretz as the greatest of all time. Anyone who can't see that? Pfffff.