Higgins out for Tuesday's game

option+

Noooooo! Higgins!

It won't be the same without, but oh well. Good opportunity for Latendresse.

Latendresse is progressing nicely. If he can nearly score goals playing 8 minutes a game, maybe getting twice the ice time will finally let him net his first goal in the NHL tomorrow.

Go Lats!

That hurts a lot; if you asked me which player could best be described as indispensable for the Habs so far this season, it'd be Higgins. Several guys are going to have raise their games a notch to pick up the slack.

I hope it's nothing serious for CHiggins. I don' think playing againts edmonton will be best for lats because he can't skate. however he will bring a physical presence on the power play !!

prediction : he'll have his 1st point !!

Kovy might be out too according to TSN Ice Chips?

I guess they wrote that on the fact that kovalev wasn't at the practice. I'm sure he'll be there. playing against edmonton will be perfect for a 3-4 point game fot kovy.

I guess they wrote that on the fact that kovalev wasn't at the practice. I'm sure he'll be there. playing against edmonton will be perfect for a 3-4 point game fot kovy.

No nevermind RDS has said he will be in the lineup.

oh no Higgins, I don't have a good feeling about it... I sense Habs going to lose a few games straight >.< Latendresse hmmmm all right I'll give this guy 1 more chance he better get moving otherwise gggrrrrr.... I don't know, I have a feeling it's unfair for others players.. the coaching staff are so pushing him and promoting him a lot... !!! Higgins hope he getting well soon and get back into action!

I don't know how Latendresse is deserving of a sopt on the top line.

Up to date, he's done nothing productive and has only drawn a few stupid penalties.

I don't know how Latendresse is deserving of a sopt on the top line.

Up to date, he's done nothing productive and has only drawn a few stupid penalties.

WHo else can we put? Begin?

And he hasn't been given a real chance yet. Last game he played under 7 minutes - what do you expect him do ot with that.

***.. well, better to have Higgins out for 1 game and let him time to heal properly than force a quick return and risk a deteroriation

Will be tough to replace Higgins as he's the real force of the team so far this season. But I've faith in the new 1st line, even though it's just for one game (hopefully) - time for Ryder to step up a bit again.

I've no problem with Lats being placed on the 1st line as they other lines are clicking pretty good right now and so I also wouldn't change them.

Losing Higgins is a major absence in the lineup...

I don't think that Latendresse should be on first line the entire game..

I hope Carbo gives Samsonov a chance with the first line (to compensate for Higgins speed)

Lets hope the Habs dont take many penalties tonight! That is where we will miss Higgins the most!

Fear not my fellow habs fans. good ole' Carbo; made a decision to give Lats a good shot at staying in the bigs and this is just one more step in his training.

If this does not wake up Lats from his shy-ness around the ice come game time. Then nothing will; He will have a great game tonight. But I agree with many here if Higs get his swelling down then he may be good enough to play.

Especially with talk that Kovy could be hurting too. Now, I am concerned that some of you think Sammy should be moved from his current line. IMO, he needs more time to build some chemistry on that second line. Balanced offensive threats! thats Carbo's game.

Balanced attack on full strength and all out effort on special teams! Its no small feat that Carbo and his habs have been able to achieve, on short handed chances and I'm convinced that Muller's leadership with the young player and olders Pro's is paying off. He has the experience to make them work together and understand each other.

Listen for a team that in my IMO; needs the first half of the season just to learn how to work with each other and have a balanced attack for different teams who are either speedy or talented or sized with both; I must say that our habs have performed fantastically. So; why the rant! Not sure.. maybe because I just woke up and just needed get this off my mind; But more importantly! I love my habs and believe in Carbo and Muller and most importantly. IN BOB I TRUST!

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

Higgins is fine. We all saw the hit. IMO, we're lucky. At worst: 2 games. No biggie. Still sucks he's out.

The next HW Nostradamus? :lol: