GDT: Montreal at New York Rangers, Jan. 11, 1900 EST

lazy26

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the non-interference calls on the shoot in.. How is that not a penalty when the D HOLDS pleks so his D can win the race to the puck...

and now we are down one.. crap.

Two bad plays by Gil.. result is a nice minus for PK... almost another.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is that the Habs are only down by one after playing pretty badly for the first 20 minutes. I have no doubt that if they find their game, this can easily turn into a win. I don't fear this Rangers team so much as I fear the Habs' apathy and unwillingness to compete.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Nice hard working shift for the Habs and they get a goal!!!!!! Not sure who got it yet. They are announcing Spacek as the goal scorer.

Edited by Habsfan84

Something good for Eller, Desharnais is not doing good either.

Auld is very good.

Plekanek is at his best when wingers create presssure and keep the puck in,

with his passing skills he finds the open men, unfornately for him neither

AK46 or 13 cares to play that way.

Talking of passing skills, Subban is at his worst i have seen.

Wow, this Ranger team is getting away with a lot of clutch and grab. Crosschecks from behind, and all kinds of shenanigans. Also, I don't care if Andre Kostitsyn scores 20 goals in the second half, I do not want him in a Habs uniform next year. He is way to streaky.

Chris Lee... we touch someone, we will get called late ...

Wow, this Ranger team is getting away with a lot of clutch and grab. Crosschecks from behind, and all kinds of shenanigans. Also, I don't care if Andre Kostitsyn scores 20 goals in the second half, I do not want him in a Habs uniform next year. He is way to streaky.

Crap, had to work late at the office tonight. Just got in and the game is over - sounded like another good come back win!

How did Desharnais do and who did he play with? I really didn't think we'd win with Auld playing, but sounds like the habs dominated after the 1st period.

Let's see how I compare to Dblair with my analysis.

Habs top 3 players

Darche. I hate to agree with Mcguire, but when yer right, yer right.

Spacek. I have been preaching that I would like to see him on his natural side for two years. I like Spacek on the left side. He had a great game, except for that weak back pass/ giveaway to Wolski.

Pouliot. I don't get why people have been down on him. He has been great all year. I love that low percentage snipe. That's his third or fourth from that same spot.

Honorable mention. Patches. He is a horse this year. What a difference a year in the minors can make.

Auld. Even though he flopped around a little, he was great when he needed to be.

BTW,

When signing in, when I select the option to keep my self logged on, with the new forum format, I always need to sign-in again. has anyone esle expienced this issue?

BTW,

When signing in, when I select the option to keep my self logged on, with the new forum format, I always need to sign-in again. has anyone esle expienced this issue?

I've not yet had to sign in since the forum switched over. If this keeps up, let us know.

I've not yet had to sign in since the forum switched over. If this keeps up, let us know.

I've had the problem for the last couple of days on both my Mac and my work PC that I'm using right now. It seems I need to sign-in again, if I shut-down.

Me too, but I think it happens when I log in on one PC, then the other.. each login cancels the other...

I've had the problem for the last couple of days on both my Mac and my work PC that I'm using right now. It seems I need to sign-in again, if I shut-down.

Me too, but I think it happens when I log in on one PC, then the other.. each login cancels the other...

That might be the issue. I'll monitor that over the next couple of days. In the past I could be on my work PC, Mac or iPhone at the same time without having to sign-in again.

Let's see how I compare to Dblair with my analysis.

Habs top 3 players

Darche. I hate to agree with Mcguire, but when yer right, yer right.

Spacek. I have been preaching that I would like to see him on his natural side for two years. I like Spacek on the left side. He had a great game, except for that weak back pass/ giveaway to Wolski.

Pouliot. I don't get why people have been down on him. He has been great all year. I love that low percentage snipe. That's his third or fourth from that same spot.

Honorable mention. Patches. He is a horse this year. What a difference a year in the minors can make.

Auld. Even though he flopped around a little, he was great when he needed to be.

Nice summary of the game. I too have liked Pouliot an absolute tonne this year. He is slowly, methodically and in a manner pleasing to his coach, emerging. Nice to see And Auld was auld there tonight for sure

Other posts reminded me of the new CHAT feature on the site and I popped in a little late, but it looks like it will be a lot of fun. Nice work from our guys here.