Fire Jacques Martin

C-Love

Did you note notice that 2 of our goals were scored that way..simply directing the puck towards the net and then fighting for rebounds is how a good percentage of goals are scored.

I did notice we had 2 goals scored on low percentage shots. Which was great for a little bit, but we still lost. My point all along is when low percentage shots is a significant part of our total shot count, we have problems. Granted any shot on net can go in, high scoring team look for higher percentage shots. I don't like how we're depending on low percentage shots to make or break our offense. It's like playing Russian roulette with 5 bullets in a 6 shooter and expecting to live.

@Commandant: While thing did get out of hand and I do apologize for it, I would also like to point out the only name callings your referring to was by you. Also you have to understand your comments come across as irritating when you demand more comparisons but fail to do any research to prove your point. This isn't in any way, shape or form a jab, at you, just informing you how, from my perspective, this got out of hand. Hope you can accept my apology.

So, with the acquisition of Kaberle, one would have to assume JM got an extension to his leash. Of course, Stubbs has indicated K was brought in to help the PP (from Martin's mouth), so we'd better see some serious improvement.

So, with the acquisition of Kaberle, one would have to assume JM got an extension to his leash. Of course, Stubbs has indicated K was brought in to help the PP (from Martin's mouth), so we'd better see some serious improvement.

I think Kaberle was brought in to provide that much needed physical element we have been lacking.

I think Kaberle was brought in to provide that much needed physical element we have been lacking.

You might be on to something. He may actually be more physical than Weber!

I actually think Kaberle turns the heat up on Martin. The main reson for our bad record has been the PP. Kaberle is here to fix the PP. The GM has now given his best answer to the obvious hole in our lineup, i.e., the lack of a PP quarter-back, which is what Martin has been tacitly complaining about whenever he has explained losses in terms of rookies on the back end. Martin now HAS to make it work. If it doesn't, he is out the door, because I'm pretty sure gauthier is not going to sit around waiting to be fired before he fires his coach.

I was playing and watching this game while the only turds you were burgling were from your own diaper.

LOL, I don't want to start up the argument, but I found that line pretty funny coming from a young kid like you. Happy birthday, by the way. We share the same birthday as it turns out, but not the year. I was banging chicks while you were only the commandant of your playpen.

:rofl: :rofl:

Agree that this puts pressure on Jacques.

I really thought he was going to get canned last night, and I have not thought that once this season.

Last night was a disaster if the Habs PP fails to score next two games I say he really is gonzo.

Agree that this puts pressure on Jacques.

I really thought he was going to get canned last night, and I have not thought that once this season.

Last night was a disaster if the Habs PP fails to score next two games I say he really is gonzo.

UNfortunitely, I don'T think JM is going anywhere this year.

I think you have to give Martin more than a couple games here, because Kaberle and Campoli are going to need time to get comfortable. If there is no improvement after 10 games, that's when I'd start looking over my shoulder.

UNfortunitely, I don'T think JM is going anywhere this year.

I agree with you and it is very unfortunate for the team. With a new coach ( Criag Mactavish ) we could have a new lease on life with players coming back and and proven winner as a player that is this team could really make some noise.

Colin: I went to your site just to have look see. We could get into debate about what is considered big as far as hockey players. i would say this, to apples to oranges. The average size of players has progressively got bigger. Yes, in my opinion, Montreal carries too many small guys munching top minutes.

Colin: I went to your site just to have look see. We could get into debate about what is considered big as far as hockey players. i would say this, to apples to oranges. The average size of players has progressively got bigger. Yes, in my opinion, Montreal carries too many small guys munching top minutes.

A) Thanks! Hope you liked what you saw.

B) That size thing is such a fine line and depends so much on the player and how they play. Perhaps that's a better point that just looking at the actual sizes. On the other hand, the Habs haven't played big this season, and that much I can grant you for sure. Gio and Cammi haven't been digging as much as they did last season.

Please get rid of this clown!!!!! Emelin is sitting tonight and diaz is still in and has a two way. Diaz should go to the dogs and be on the pp and log big mins which he would still benefit from.

Please get rid of this clown!!!!! Emelin is sitting tonight and diaz is still in and has a two way. Diaz should go to the dogs and be on the pp and log big mins which he would still benefit from.

Can we at least wait for the game to be played?

• Upvote 1

Can we at least wait for the game to be played?

Of course we can but you do have to understand peoples frustration.

Emelin has been playing VERY well I think you would agree.

Emelin is the best hitter on the team and does change the way opposing teams attack the zone, you would think JM would try to find a way to keep him in rather than sit him out.

Hell I would rather play Emelin forward than Weber let him crush some guys fore-checking.

I think the plan with Emelin is to give him plenty of time to work with Randy Ladoucer and then bring him back into the lineup once he's adjusted to the Right Side.

We already know he was spending extra time on the ice after practice today doing so.

truth hurts : andrei kostitsyn called JM out on it last summer. Da Room Gots Da Cancer. And of course AK is playing inspired hockey like it's his UFA year or something . Kostitsyn is going to get paid and not by us.

At first I thought the problem was with Belarus producing whiny man-children, but the problem is from the top down.

If I'm an 18 year old from Belarus I'm going Lindros-mode on the canadiens after the way they handled the freres and grabs, like "pleaaaase do not draft me I would like to have an actual NHL career"

Answer : Fire JM, get vladislav friggin tretiak (see: anybody else) behind our bench.