Deadline Deals 2007

jetsniper

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't he the one that ridiculed people with visors?

yeah and said something along the lines of french guys all wear visors and are affraid to fight. Then Ian Lapiererre said I wear I visor and I would fight Sean Avery.

yeah and said something along the lines of french guys all wear visors and are affraid to fight. Then Ian Lapiererre said I wear I visor and I would fight Sean Avery.

Yep, 2 days later was the Avs/Kings pre-season game in Vegas and Lappy challenged Avery twice. Avery declined both times.

Anyone think the Rangers overpaid? I don't mean with Ward but with Cliche. A former 2nd round pick who looked like he'll be a really god NHLer from what I saw during the Juniors. Doesn't seem like Avery would be worth a 2nd round pick.

Well, Avery only has 39 pts...which is fantastic for the guy who leads the NHL in PIMS..thats 2 more than Alex Kovalev, and 4 more than Ryder.

how many more times are we playing the rangers?

damn! we didn't get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

GO :hlogo: GO!

Well, obviously Avery wouldn't look good playing for Montreal, but from an objective standpoint the guy definitely is having a good year statistically. It doesn't reflect badly to acknowledge and respect that.

Well, here's my intake if anyone cares.

This is just Rutherford trying to save face on the Jack Johnson deal where he went too crazy too fast.

If Belanger picks up his game in Nashville, then this team did a simple swap of two players who bring a different dimension to the team but until then, this one goes to the Canes.

Now it seems Eric Belanger is going to Atlanta for Vitaly Vishnevski. Good move for the Preds.

Yep it's up now.

Link

I call that a huge steal for Nashville who is already stuffed with talent.. its too bad there fanbase doesnt deserve it.

They deserve it more than New Jersey fans deserve anything. A yearly playoff team who has averaged less then 80% attendance the last 5 seasons. Talk about pathetic fans.

They deserve it more than New Jersey fans deserve anything. A yearly playoff team who has averaged less then 80% attendance the last 5 seasons. Talk about pathetic fans.

how much would you pay to see such boring hockey. they might win but they do it by putting opponents to sleep. ditto for the fans.

Now it seems Eric Belanger is going to Atlanta for Vitaly Vishnevski. Good move for the Preds.

Yep it's up now.

Link

as long as he doesn't have to 'face' mike komisarek... who creamed him so often last game that he became gun-shy to go in komisarek's corner... :):)

GO :hlogo: GO!

I call that a huge steal for Nashville who is already stuffed with talent.. its too bad there fanbase doesnt deserve it.

Ditto. Thing is, they had to trade Vasicek to get Belanger in the first place which I find is a less good deal (considering they had to trade Scott Walker to get Vasicek hehe). But still... Vishnevski is a good player.