Great Goals 2007-08 Thread

zumpano21

Yowza.....Why can't the Habs get someone like this? :wacko:

because this teamis too f---ing scare to rebuilt the way ist supposed to be done.

amazing goal !!!

because this teamis too f---ing scare to rebuilt the way ist supposed to be done.

amazing goal !!!

yep fans and media will never allow Habs to finnish bottom 2 !

Anyone is better then Paris Hilton Theodore

awesome goal though.

Too bad Bettman can't market the kid and he plays in a place that's dead hockey wise.

Crosby has it easy compared to this kid.

All this talent and Bettman wastes it, shameful.

PTG, his career potential is nowhere near Crosby and the season is only 2 weeks old. Give Bettman a break for not marketing the kid out of junior, only Crosby will get that treatment compared to other players in the near future.

easily goal of the year.

it's going to take something special to top that

It's a nice goal, but we see plenty of those every season, maybe even one every week. I don't see how this can wind up goal of the year. Plus, he should lose points because he scored it on Theo.

Yowza.....Why can't the Habs get someone like this? :wacko:

If thats not a rhetorical question I will give my answer:

Its because the Habs draft the best player possible in the draft for that draft position, instead of drafting actual players that we desperately need. :?-

I'm just glad it wasn't another Habs D man getting undressed for a change. Don Cherry got the night off from picking on Souray.

Thats a right ignorant comment. What this clip should do is get some of you to figure out that theres better danglers out there than Dmen. Any D can be dangled out of their jockstraps. Its not just something that happens only to Souray. :angry:

What Avs D were out there? I'm sure they all now totally suck because of that absolutely amazing goal. :rolleyes:

One of the Avs D should have pulled a Pronger and elbowed him in the head. After all isnt that what top Dmen do when they get beat? :puke:

Edited by Sir_Boagalott

I'm just glad it wasn't another Habs D man getting undressed for a change. Don Cherry got the night off from picking on Souray.

And here Theo was just getting over seeing that Spezza goal every 30 seconds... :D

What Avs D were out there? I'm sure they all now totally suck because of that absolutely amazing goal. :rolleyes:

Scott Hannan and Brett Clark.

I'm sure you weren't looking for an actual answer but I thought I'd let you know anyway. :lol:

hahaha, thx jetsniper ;)

Thats actually the exact answer I was looking for. After we've seen this goal 1000's of times it must mean that "Gee Hannon must suck" because somebody scored a goal against him. :lol:

It just backs up my original point. Any good Dman can be scored on by one of the top offensive talents in the league. It doesnt mean that they arent any good defensively.

A lot of Habs fans over react aboot the Souray clips with the killer moves put on him. It happens.