Habs recall Corey Locke

SOOPAVILLIN

Neech for GM in Washington! Pull a Kevin McHale and make it happen!

Apparently the brass likes Locke: they called him up, but didn't bother to call up his equipment. Enjoy the Big Apple, Corey.

Locke will never play an NHL game with the Habs unless Lapierre, Bégin, Koivu all get injured at the same time.

Locke will never play an NHL game with the Habs unless Lapierre, Bégin, Koivu all get injured at the same time.

I hope you're wrong. And Tokyo habs: the airline lost his luggage :-(

Man, would I be pissed if I were in Locke's shoes. :puke:

I hope you're wrong. And Tokyo habs: the airline lost his luggage :-(

Man, would I be pissed if I were in Locke's shoes. :puke:

You guys don't even know the half of it. I also traveled out of Pearson International. I got home just in time to catch the game. I spent 8 hrs trying to get on a flight after missing my original flight because of a huge back-up in immigration. There were all kinds of people yelling and complaining about lost luggage , missed flights. Air Canada and United BLOW!!!!!!!!!! They are liars and plain old stupid people that run that airport and airlines.

All I missed was a day of relaxation, pissed, but no big deal. For Locke, it may have cost him a chance to ever play in the NHL. I hate them.

ccording to the guys on CKAC Sports this morning, Carbo called Locke and told him not to worry, that he'd get another call up this season!