HABS CLINCH EAST!

SAKS-AVENUE

Two Very big points tonight, could mean first by 1 or out of first by three.

Another little tidbit.......If the habs win tonight it will be the first time the Habs win the season series with the Devils since 1993. We all know what happened that year.

Must WIN!!!!!!

GOHABSGO!!!!!!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...we've got first again...but we need some help to keep it for more than a moment like we did last time. Gotta root for Buffalo tonight versus Pittsburgh, and for Minny tomorrow night against the Devils because of the game in hand the Pens and Devils have on us. As for Ottawa, our boys will take care of that game in hand on Thursday night.

Ok...we've got first again...but we need some help to keep it for more than a moment like we did last time. Gotta root for Buffalo tonight versus Pittsburgh, and for Minny tomorrow night against the Devils because of the game in hand the Pens and Devils have on us. As for Ottawa, our boys will take care of that game in hand on Thursday night.

So Buffalo gets smoked.... :wacko::wacko:

Well they are a bad team.......

So Buffalo gets smoked.... :wacko::wacko:

Well they are a bad team.......

Well when you lose all 3 of your top defense in 2 weeks makes it kind of tough.

It would be like the Habs playing with this top 6

Streit - Gorges

Bouillon- Obyrne

Brisebois Dandy

OMG :puke: :puke: :puke:

Well with that piss-poor effort we drop 1st place to 5th. Hmmmmmmmm.

No worries we'll pick it up this weekend.

From facing Philly to facing Pittsburgh. Slight difference I'd say.

First of all......NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS................NONE!!!!

This is a pep rally. Only people that think we can do it can post. For those of you that don't believe? don't even think about posting. There are plenty of other threads for you to whine about a change. A change may be coming......but in case it doesn't, we still have a team that can do some damage.

Ottawa is in trouble right now and we need to CAPITALIZE..............................

Who's with me?

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 21st. We were 8 points behind at the time. With a win tonight we can be 7 points ahead. Wow!!!!!!!! Two months sure can change a lot of things, but I really didn't think they would change this much.

Keep it up boys!!!!!!!!!!! and HEY KOMI! Hurry back!

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!

There is no possible way the Islanders can make the playoffs. The schedule just doesn't allow it. While on paper, you can say the Islanders are less than 10 points out of a spot, with all the games between the Bruins and Leafs, the Leafs and Sabres, and the Sabres and Bruins, it is impossible not to have one of those teams getting past 85 points. They are eliminated, and should have an "e" beside them.

Just saying.

Ottawa can't underestimate division rivals :

Buffalo is leading in the third period :clap: . Luckily they'll sweep them on the two games.

They play Boston who fight for playoffs twice, let's say they sptlit it.

They play Toronto who beat them.

And in the last game of the year we let Toronto win for a Sens kick out off the playoffs.

Nice plan eh. ^_^

well buffalo just proved the habs aren't the only ones that can give up 4 goals in a period to the Sens.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I hope the game on Thursday is muderous.

i have no doubt that that will be the case.

but then again, i'm hammered right now. :D

4-0 final. One point to clinch 1st in the division.
So, we have to get 1 of 8 possible remaining points and Ottawa MUST get all points? IMO: It ain't official but let's face it - we won it. The last time we won the division it was known as "The Adams".