Price Should Add Another Calder To His Resume

Price named NHL Rookie of the Month

Edited by JeanLucPilon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the game against ottawa so i'm looking foward at this one.

Great game to watch. always loved the buffalo- montreal games, I just hope that we play better this time.

I'm calling a great game for higgins.

GOOOOOOOOO HABS !!

Does anyone have news on Koivi?

We here alot about Komi but nothing on Sak. I know that Komi is ready to comeback for Game 1 of the playoffs.

what about the prodigal finn (playoff grit)

Probably won't know until the playoffs are about to start - that's likely when he tries to get his foot in a skate.

Does anyone have news on Koivi?

We here alot about Komi but nothing on Sak. I know that Komi is ready to comeback for Game 1 of the playoffs.

what about the prodigal finn (playoff grit)

Like Macaskill said, we won't know until the swelling is gone and Saku can get his foot in a skate. My guess is that he'll probably miss the first 2-3 games of the 1st round.

Komisarek and Bouillon willbe back for game 1 of the playoffs!

I reckon they'll order a skate one size bigger and stuff the inside. But I got a bad feeling we'll match up against Ottawa, and see Neil/Lapointe/Commodore take runs at him.

Good news about Komi and Cube too.

Who's that in the photo that says "Ryan Miller - a real goalie". It's not actually him, is it? If so, where's it taken from?

Probably won't know until the playoffs are about to start - that's likely when he tries to get his foot in a skate.

True. I'm hoping to hear some buzz words/phrases, earlier than that, like....swelling gone down, feels better, optimistic, etc. etc...

True. I'm hoping to hear some buzz words/phrases, earlier than that, like....swelling gone down, feels better, optimistic, etc. etc...

After the Ottawa game, I'm really feeling better. It is nice to see Ottawa's head swelling gone down - must make habs fans optimistic for the playoffs.

TSN says no ligament or muscle damage for Saku and swelling has gone down.

If his foot fits in his glass slipper he will play in the playoffs.

As for tonight I am excited to see Dago play.

great news!

Great news on the Koivu front. I'm becoming more and more convinced he will be in the lineup for game 1.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Dago in the lineup, impressed me as a good two way forward with the Storm the few times i made it out there to see him play.

D'Ago will replace Ryder with Higgins & Lil ####. Should be interesting. D'Ago and Lil #### played on the same line in the AHL, they shouldnt have too much trouble gelling.

Stewart is a lefty, that should surprise a few guys he fought, like Keane used to.

I'm pumped to see what Stewart can do.

We haven't had a fighter since Garth Murray ... er, Darren Langdon ... wait, no, Sylvain Blouin... maybe Stephane Quintal.

Nope.

Reid Simpson? Gino Odjick? Jim Cummins?

Truth is, we haven't had a legitimate enforcer (see: Worrell, Boogard, Laraque) for a very long time. And while Stewart isn't a big guy, or experienced, who knows? He could be Rocky v 2.0

D'Ago will replace Ryder with Higgins & Lil ####. Should be interesting. D'Ago and Lil #### played on the same line in the AHL, they shouldnt have too much trouble gelling.

Stewart is a lefty, that should surprise a few guys he fought, like Keane used to.

I remember Jay Miller fighting Kordic as a rookie and holding down his right hand and getting pummeled

with lefts! If you are going to fight, you have to do your scouting reports :)

I remember Jay Miller fighting Kordic as a rookie and holding down his right hand and getting pummeled

with lefts! If you are going to fight, you have to do your scouting reports :)

That was right before the end of the regular season... and in the playoffs Kordic & Miller went at it again and Kordic kicked Miller's ass all over the Forums ice...

... but the real KO came when Miller, sent to the Bruins locker room, kicked a door right under the stands. The door sprang back and knocked Miller on his ass!

That was right before the end of the regular season... and in the playoffs Kordic & Miller went at it again and Kordic kicked Miller's ass all over the Forums ice...

... but the real KO came when Miller, sent to the Bruins locker room, kicked a door right under the stands. The door sprang back and knocked Miller on his ass!

Kordic was a tough SOB. I don't know who had the bright idea to room Bryan Fogarty and him together while with Quebec.

Unfortunately neither are around 15 years later