Game Thread | Boston Bruins vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 04/12/08

KoZed

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only real concern I have with the habs is they have a tendency to sit back when it gets too easy. There isn't a team in the league you can do that against and reliably win, so I hope they come out hard, fast, and shooting tonight. :)

Yeah, I'm a little worried about that, hopefully it isn't an issue. This game is all the more important with another one the following night, so what happens here has all the more chance of carrying over.

I'm so ######in pumped for this game tonight... sitting here all antsy.

Same man, I CANT WAIT!!

:ghg:

Anyone going to the game? JMMR again?

I am PUMPED for this game!!! Last night I drove from Brockville to Kanata to pick up my Habs car flag, the last one in the area that I managed to find after an exhaustive search. Picked up a 3' x5' Habs flag to fly on my flagpole as well. Today, I went and picked up some more little mini-bottles of Friexenet champagne...I popped and drank one at the conclusion of the last game, and I plan to continue the tradition and drink one after every Habs win (superstitious...you bet!). Also ordered myself a ONE TEAM - ONE GOAL hat.

I can't remember the last time I was this psyched for the playoffs.

GO HABS GO!!! :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Edited by sbhatt

I can't remember the last time I was this psyched for the playoffs.

I think 2002 was more emotional than this year. Theodore stealing games to get a weak team into the playoffs and seeing Koivu come back from cancer.

But this year, the team can hope for a longer run. I think they play more with confidence than emotion; which is actually a good thing. Getting too emotional drains your energy and you run empty in round 2. That is why I dont think the Caps will last too long if they win round 1.

Kessel and Wideman out; Sobotka and Alberts in

Surprising. Kessel was one of the few Bruins skating last game, and Wideman is an anchor on the PP. Things are gonna get ugly.

Great game thread KoZed!

Let the puck drop...

Shooters and beer ready, now getting in the "zone"

HUGE GAME!

If we win, Boston would have to win 4 of 5 to take the series (almost impossible).

If we lose, Boston has home ice with momentum :(

Can't wait! 10 MINUTES GUYS!!!

:ghg:

Surprising. Kessel was one of the few Bruins skating last game, and Wideman is an anchor on the PP. Things are gonna get ugly.

Wideman is hurt, from that hit in the last minute ^_^

But yeah, she will be a rough one (O'byrne and Stew would be nice)