Kostitsyn, D'Agostini, and Komisarek odd men out ?

MAK

as per Martin Maguire from CKAC.

practice lines

: Higgins-Koivu-Tanguay

Pacioretty-Plekanec- Kovy

Latendresse-Lapierre-Kostopoulos

Stewart-Metropolit- Laraque :blink:

I thought that george's season was over. I guess it was only carbonitis.

D'agostini hasn't produce for a long time now.

Kostitsyn hasn't been the same since the story broke out..oddly enough, he stoped producing when Kovalev came back.

Edited by Fanpuck33
Komi likely a scratch also

as per Martin Maguire from CKAC.

practice lines

: Higgins-Koivu-Tanguay

Pacioretty-Plekanec- Kovy

Latendresse-Lapierre-Kostopoulos

Stewart-Metropolit- Laraque :blink:

I thought that george's season was over. I guess it was only carbonitis.

D'agostini hasn't produce for a long time now.

Kostitsyn hasn't been the same since the story broke out..oddly enough, he stoped producing when Kovalev came back.

good.

I just don't understand since when Tanguay is a RW?

good.

I just don't understand since when Tanguay is a RW?

That line has had chemistry when they play together. Tangs is quickly becoming my favourite habs. He can play both wings can't he?

I'm happy to see Kosty benched. He needs a kick in the pants. I also think Patches needs to play on an offensive line, or at least with some skilled players. He's gonna be good.

Edited by BCHabnut

That line has had chemistry when they play together. Tangs is quickly becoming my favourite habs. He can play both wings can't he?

I'm happy to see Kosty benched. He needs a kick in the pants. I also think Patches needs to play on an offensive line, or at least with some skilled players. He's gonna be good.

Yah, he was very good at the start of the season... and now, although he's not as flashy as Lats and Lapierre, lots of things happens when he is close to the puck.

I hope Kosty was just having a "therapy" day or something. Taking out your leading goal scorer in a slump is bizarre.

Yeah, apparently those reports about BGL being out for the year were premature.

I'm confused :?- :?- :?-

nothing too confusing. Gainey just found out that HIS team sucks even when he's coaching it.

I hope Kosty was just having a "therapy" day or something. Taking out your leading goal scorer in a slump is bizarre.

Yeah, apparently those reports about BGL being out for the year were premature.

that was him saying that.

Kostitsyn has put no effort whatsoever. he deserves it.

I'm confused :?- :?- :?-

Now I am too. Uh oh, the Habs confused play is rubbing off on us at home. Hope I don't blow up the refinery tonight at work. When I'm interviewed, I'll just say it's not my night, and I gotta pull up my socks and quit feeling sorry for myself :lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just throw out the textbook sports answers for our poor work performance and some jackass would give us millions of dollars for it?

Edited by BCHabnut

Uhh... I'm not sure this is so smart...

Whether he's played well recently or not is no reason to bench your leading goal scorer. There's only a handful who haven't been playing bad, so why does Kostitsyn get targeted?

Exactly.

And Tanguay-Koivu-Kostitsyn had some good things happening as well.

Kostitsyn's main problem is that he doesn't shoot the damn puck every time he touches it inside of the other team's blue line; that's EXACTLY what he should be doing with that wicked release of his. Bob should have him watch tape of Ovechkin shooting every chance he gets, and have him learn from it. He could easily have 40 goals if he'd just shoot more.

Komisarek also likely a healthy scratch tomorrow. D'Agostini makes sense to scratch, he hasn't done a lot since really he first came up. Scratching Komi and Kosty should be a pretty clear message to the team. Kovy was everybody's scapegoat, so benching him didn't send much of a message I don't think. I don't know if Kosty would be my first choice to bench, but there are so many to choose from it doesn't really matter who sits.

Exactly.

And Tanguay-Koivu-Kostitsyn had some good things happening as well.

He's playing with no will

ANOTHER THing

Schneider is playing too much he needs to be tag teamed with Dandy

Play Dandy on the fourth line so when schneider is getting too many minutes replace him with Dandy so Schneider is less tired when PP duties call!

Pass it on to Gainey

Im out

GF...

Well, I hope they come back with a purpose because we can't afford to use any more of these games as 'examples'. We need all the wins we can get, and for that we have to have our best players on the ice.

None of these three have been our best players.

Cant we have some stable lines for once? This is beyond ridiculous. Thats the kind of experiment you do during pre-season, not right before the playoff.

Edited by Jean

I like having Stewart in for toughness as he has rightfully earned a roster spot with some fantastic fighting...but I don't think anybody on the leafs is going to scrap Laraque so thats just dead weight. I would much rather have brought Sergei back up to distract Garbageofski instead of Laraque!!!

Coughupsarek deserves to sit. D'Ago, whatever. And are there those who really feel that Kosty has been fabulous out there? He's scoring goals, yes. And that *is* very important. Other than that, though, he's been a BRUTAL perimeter player who's doing NOTHING useful out there.

He may not have Ovechkin's skill-set, but he should be modelling his game after the Russian's. Instead, everytime someone gets within 10 metres, he passes, chips the puck, or dumps it deep. Does he ever take anyone on? Does he ever go into traffic?

Coughupsarek deserves to sit. D'Ago, whatever. And are there those who really feel that Kosty has been fabulous out there? He's scoring goals, yes. And that *is* very important. Other than that, though, he's been a BRUTAL perimeter player who's doing NOTHING useful out there.

He may not have Ovechkin's skill-set, but he should be modelling his game after the Russian's. Instead, everytime someone gets within 10 metres, he passes, chips the puck, or dumps it deep. Does he ever take anyone on? Does he ever go into traffic?

Miroslav Satan had 17 goals before being castaway to the forgotten dreadful dead lands. He even was a +3... :o

but goals are not everything.

Ask Brian "Mr. October" Savage

Seeing as it's the first move Bob's made that Carbo hadn't already tried, I don't mind this move. (Doesn't seem to be working though)