Kovy Received offer from Bob

KoZed

Latest news, winner of the 2010 conn smythe trophy is... CAP ROOOOOOOOOM!!!! GRATZ CAP ROOM, 999 points in the play offs and lead the habs to the stanley cup. First line looks like this Cap Room - Kap Rööm - Qap Reum

get the point?

Yeah, cap room really played a role in the success of the Wings and Penguins. Oh wait, they both spent right up against the cap. You obviously don't want to use cap room unwisely, but the simple fact of having it means absolutely nothing. Having a bunch of open cap room is meaningless if you're losing.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest news, winner of the 2010 conn smythe trophy is... CAP ROOOOOOOOOM!!!! GRATZ CAP ROOM, 999 points in the play offs and lead the habs to the stanley cup. First line looks like this Cap Room - Kap Rööm - Qap Reum

get the point?

Then i ask you how much would you be willing to resign Komi??????????

Then i ask you how much would you be willing to resign Komi??????????

For the same amount Hamrlik got. Maybe Gainey got some sure UFA-signings in his pocket because if not this team is looking more and more like the Hamilton Bulldogs. Im starting to get scared but maybe Gainey IS planning to tank, who knows what the Molson's have in plan :P

let him go. yes we'll miss his grit (except when lucic is on the ice), but his speed and erratic play in the defensive zone have not diminished with time. if he goes, then gainey has to make a hard pitch for beauchemin.

For the same amount Hamrlik got. Maybe Gainey got some sure UFA-signings in his pocket because if not this team is looking more and more like the Hamilton Bulldogs. Im starting to get scared but maybe Gainey IS planning to tank, who knows what the Molson's have in plan :P

That would be just silly!!!!!!!!!!!

And Colin, let's at least wait a few days before flying into a panic, what do you say? ^_^ But I agree, Bob's strategy is high risk.

lol No panic, I just don't really like Kovy that much. I dislike athletes who only put out when they feel like it. Primadonnas.

Kovy's play is easy to dislike but if you are on the other team, he scares the hell out of you cause you never know when he is going to make you look silly (like little boy "Russian accent"). I wish someone would kick him in the nuts just before he hits the ice because when he is pissed off and determined he is unstoppable. We have to keep him. He loves Bob and Montreal so we keep him. :hlogo:

Kovy re-signed: 2yrs, 8.8m, Team 990.

That's affordable... You got to figure that he'd pull in more elsewhere.

While I'm not hot on Kovy and his 10-games per year, at least the numbers are relatively reasonable, all things considered. And, if he's true to form and this is his "on" year, then he could be a bargain. I may not be high on him, but if he's signed, then good. Let's hope he goes to the wall for Bob.

OR....

His agent says he's not signed. LOL

Edited by Colin

Been there, done that. I would have preferred to give that $$$ to Tanguay. Plus, I know Kovy's conditioning programme is great, but frankly I don't think he has another rebound year in him. Hope I'm wrong and he does great for us this year though....

I am very sad to see Kovy go. Kovy and Komi, I was really hoping would be re signed

me too, he's the only one I believed when he said he wanted to come back here.

ahhhh greed.

from what I got, in between the lines, he was asking for Camm's numbers.