Next one to be recalled

JCPetit

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'agostini sent down as well... Maxwell up to Montreal. Risky move here exposing D'ags to waivers, hopefully nobody claims him as he could use some time with Boucher in Hamilton.

D'Agostini is in Hamilton on a conditioning stint that he agreed to, meaning he does not have to clear waivers. The stint can last a maximum of two weeks.

Never even thought of that loophole. Two weeks isn't long, but hopefully it's enough time for Boucher to help him find himself again.

Edited by ForumGhost

It's about time :clap:

Some of these moves have been a long time coming - dumping Laraque who was useless, sending MaxPax down to avoid turning the kid into a career 3rd liner and love the use of the conditioning stint loophole to send down Dags.

I really like MaxPax, but have been very vocal that I think he is being rushed. Hopefully Boucher will help him get back on track to be a legitimate top six forward rather the a career 3rd/4th line grinder.

Maxwell was one of the guys that after Plex's disaster year last year that people were saying he could step in and take Plex's role - I don't see that, and while Maxwell's numbers at Hamilton are nothing to get excited about, he HAS to be able to bring more to the table then Dags has being doing. Also good to keep giving the kids a taste of the bigs.

It's about time :clap:

Some of these moves have been a long time coming - dumping Laraque who was useless, sending MaxPax down to avoid turning the kid into a career 3rd liner and love the use of the conditioning stint loophole to send down Dags.

I really like MaxPax, but have been very vocal that I think he is being rushed. Hopefully Boucher will help him get back on track to be a legitimate top six forward rather the a career 3rd/4th line grinder.

Maxwell was one of the guys that after Plex's disaster year last year that people were saying he could step in and take Plex's role - I don't see that, and while Maxwell's numbers at Hamilton are nothing to get excited about, he HAS to be able to bring more to the table then Dags has being doing. Also good to keep giving the kids a taste of the bigs.

Full credit to Mr. hab29retired, you've been preaching this for along time.

How does one qualify for a conditioning stint? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Dags will get some time in the AHL, but couldn't everyone exploit this?

Brian?

How does one qualify for a conditioning stint? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Dags will get some time in the AHL, but couldn't everyone exploit this?

Brian?

I don't think there are requirements for it. If a player agrees to it, then it's done. That's about it as far as I know.

D'Agostini still counts cap-wise against the cap. Essentially, we're marginally better off cap wise with Pacioretty down and Maxwell up, but it's not a huge difference.

Maxwell doesn't strike me as a winger. Maybe Maxwell will play C and Lapierre will move to wing for a little while?

I don't think there are requirements for it. If a player agrees to it, then it's done. That's about it as far as I know.

Pretty sweet loophole for the Habs. Good show by Dags to agree to the stint, althoguh I'm sure he's read the writing on the wall.

D'Agostini still counts cap-wise against the cap. Essentially, we're marginally better off cap wise with Pacioretty down and Maxwell up, but it's not a huge difference.

Maxwell doesn't strike me as a winger. Maybe Maxwell will play C and Lapierre will move to wing for a little while?

It can be done with the player agreeing to it or if the player sits 5 straight games. Not sure, but there may be a clause that says if a player plays X games in __ days that qualifies.

At least with Maxwell up, his bonuses will likely come off the cap so there's actually a notable difference between he and Pacioretty in terms of cap hit.

Pretty sweet loophole for the Habs. Good show by Dags to agree to the stint, althoguh I'm sure he's read the writing on the wall.

He wasn't going in the right direction with the Habs. He can use these two weeks to regain his form and try and jump start his career. I guess we'll see if the good car D'Agostini needs just a brief tune-up or a new transmission to get going again.

He wasn't going in the right direction with the Habs. He can use these two weeks to regain his form and try and jump start his career. I guess we'll see if the good car D'Agostini needs just a brief tune-up or a new transmission to get going again.

When it will be time for him to come back we will be very close to the Olympic break. It would not be a bad thing if uncle Bob used another trick to keep him at Hamilton for a few more weeks. Just to make sure that Boucher does a good job of fine-tuning him.

IMHO Max Pac was sent down because I keep confusing 67 with 57 when Max is on the ice. It's quite a letdown when you think Ben is on the ice but it turns out to be Max.

Imagine if Boucher can fix him up. We will have two big left wingers on the team; three if you add AK46.

If they send down Paccioretti they need to show another Timmins prospect.

Maxwell is the one, i think they realised that he was not 2th line stuff and developped him as a third

liner in Hamilton this year. What i have seen from him and like his anticipation and speed and defensive awareness.

He has no real offensive weapon but still a lot more than Pyatt as.

Anyway Sergei is on for the next game if i a not mistaken

line should be

Gionta-Gomez-Pouliot

Sergei K - Plek- Cammelleri

Moen- Lapierre-Darche

Maxwell-Metropolit-Bergeron

actually

gio-gom-pou

sk-plex-camm

max-lap- darche

moen-metro- pylon aka MAB

when AK returns he will replace his bro who will replace maxwell. d'ago will return from his stint and if not dealt will replace darche

then hopefully 1 of white or darche sticks on the 4th and we'll be going in the playoffs with

gio-gom-pou

ak-plex-camm

Sk- lap- d'ago

**white- metro-moen

**replace with pacio if he can find form and succeed in short term with hamilton or darche if he continues to play at a level like these first 2 games

Metropolit actually did one good thing for Moen he got him angry,

and if that could show on the ice so he has puck support whe he wins his battle

it could help in to chip some goals from the third line.

Paccioretti had very poor control of the puck on puck recovery, he always

wanted to get rid of the puck instead of taking his speed to create a play.

The meanest winger that could play with Moen would be Sergei.

And to everybody search Markov.

actually

gio-gom-pou

sk-plex-camm

max-lap- darche

moen-metro- pylon aka MAB

when AK returns he will replace his bro who will replace maxwell. d'ago will return from his stint and if not dealt will replace darche

then hopefully 1 of white or darche sticks on the 4th and we'll be going in the playoffs with

gio-gom-pou

ak-plex-camm

Sk- lap- d'ago

**white- metro-moen

**replace with pacio if he can find form and succeed in short term with hamilton or darche if he continues to play at a level like these first 2 games

Ehh, I think your sources are off.

Ehh, I think your sources are off.

dude I AM the source...

the dogs best forward is trotter is on fire this month. he's sitting in the top 5 in scoring in the AHL. he doesnt have a spot on the top 2 lines which is probably why they called up darche instead who has settled into third line duty with the return of SK !!! maxwell confuses me though over white because white plays an infleuentual role in every bulldog game where maxwll has bit hot and cold!!!

Maxwell was brought in for a center job evaluation in 2010-11.

He did not came out with an attitude, he just mould to the group.

The fact that Plekanek is not signed for next year, that Metropolit is what he is,

that Lapierre has an off season that brings doubts...

It looks pretty shallow at center for a long while, so i think we are stuck with Maxwell

for a while. And a future that looks awfully dull.

Jokinen and Jacques Martin, not a good match.

Only solution is cheap lateral moves, like Latendresse-Pouliot.

Players who underperform somewhere else that could blossom here

and underperformer here to blossom somewhere else.

Brassard is not performing well this year. A change of scenery would be

good for him. :hlogo:

I'd say they will sleep over the decision, wait until the last minute, call up a guy forget to call the league. Take him off the ice after two shifts. Play 19 players, lose the game.

Or go in Florida with no back up, play 19 lose again.