Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Havlat to the Habs seems like the newest rumor floating around.

yah, but there is no meat around that one as of right now.

it's been started from the fact that Havlat comes to Qc (magog?) during Summertime.

hypothetically what would happen if we signed the sedins in addition to have gomez.... sounds crazy... could we pull off the salaries....

Sure we could - we couldn't re-sign more than half our players next year, but sure, we could run with that.

7.3 million cap hit for a 2nd-line centre, yeah...

Where I live, they call what Bob has done 'hara-kiri'.

List 3 guys you want to see sign here. Try one top end winger, Dman and 4th line type. My picks are....

Gaborik

Beauchemin

Larose (love to see him with Lats and Lappy)

List 3 guys you want to see sign here. Try one top end winger, Dman and 4th line type. My picks are....

Gaborik

Beauchemin

Larose (love to see him with Lats and Lappy)

one of Gabo, Havlat, Hossa (hossa got 40g again! quite impressive...)

Beachemin. and I'll petition that he writes his name that way, removing the U. easier to pronounce for Anglos. sounds cooler since it has Beach in it.

Neil or Lappy.

Says that Boston Globe wrote that we offered Price and Markov for Lecavalier before making the deal with the Rangers. Im happy THAT didnt happen. Price AND Markov? Id want a Crosby kinda player for that offer.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hock...ticle5446928.ab

Edited by Dalhabs

Says that Boston Globe wrote that we offered Price and Markov for Lecavalier before making the deal with the Rangers. Im happy THAT didnt happen. Price AND Markov? Id want a Crosby kinda player for that offer.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hock...ticle5446928.ab

Nah, trade didn't happen because THEY asked for price and Markov.

I have no proof... but I know that when these guys get inside info, they somtimes hear it from 3rd, 4th degree source and it gets a bit modified in the way. We then learn 2-3-4 years later that ooops, it was the other way around.

IMO, There is no frikkin way any GM can refuse a Price and Markov proposal, each of them could arguably have the same impact a guy like Lecavalier can have on a team.

If we sign gaborik, I'll enjoy his skill for the 8 games a year he's healthy and rue the signing the rest of the time. HOSSA is the clear thoroughbred out there.

But we HAVE to do something on the back end if we lose Komisarek. If that isn't priority #1, then Gainey has officially lost his mind.

If we sign gaborik, I'll enjoy his skill for the 8 games a year he's healthy and rue the signing the rest of the time. HOSSA is the clear thoroughbred out there.

But we HAVE to do something on the back end if we lose Komisarek. If that isn't priority #1, then Gainey has officially lost his mind.

Redden :lol:

NICE!

I'm relieved... Sedins have signed with the Nucks. 6.1M a piece.

why am I relieved? cause I now know for sure that we couldn't have get them for free at 12:01 :P

I agree 100% :)

If Havlat has said to be willing to go the UFA route.... Hossa will the their next target.

Sportsnet reports Habs sign Hal Gill, details to follow.

:puke:

but, :P

I suppose he's a little better than O'Byrne.